Thread: Cheating in zone 152

Exclamation Cheating in zone 152

Today a member of a Chinese guild magically teleports on our territory when its not pvp, and this is not the first time it happens, when asked how he was able to do such a thing, he said that he works for the game company "t4f", so if no action is taken by the people responsible, I will definitely get a refund and i'm sure many others will do the same, the game is not enjoyable anymore with all the cheats going on.

White Panda
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cheating 1.jpg   cheating 2.jpg   cheating 3.jpg  

My apologies for late reply. As for the mentioned issue, we found that this player did not use any cheating behavior. I would like to explain that, after testing, players cannot be moved to other guild's territories outside of PVP/ZVZ indeed, but Random Teleport can bring you to a random controlled tile in your current zone, which might lead to such a situation. Besides, there is no territory limitation when teleporting across continent according to current game setting, but please don't worry, our tech team has taken this issue into consideration to make some adjustment or optimize, please be patient to wait for some time.
    Moreover, this player is not from our company. We have warned him for spreading topics about in-game cheating. If he continues to do it, we will take further action. Thanks for your understanding.