Thread: Zone Opening Annoucments Late

Zone Opening Annoucments Late

Hello T4F it has come to my attention that Zone Opening Announcements are coming late basically after the zone is already opend and the monumemnt already taking, that is very unfair to everyone else that chinese can get there before anyone else it should be a convenit time for all nationalalitys, please fix this as its cause alot of others to lose faith in this game and not want to play because of chinese players getting advatanges over everyone else in the game, and no am not rascist just very upset, example Zone 240 announcent was sent 4/20/16 the same exact day the zone opened dont believe me look at the announcent tap please fix this

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Ren View Post
    Hello T4F it has come to my attention that Zone Opening Announcements are coming late basically after the zone is already opend and the monumemnt already taking, that is very unfair to everyone else that chinese can get there before anyone else it should be a convenit time for all nationalalitys, please fix this as its cause alot of others to lose faith in this game and not want to play because of chinese players getting advatanges over everyone else in the game, and no am not rascist just very upset, example Zone 240 announcent was sent 4/20/16 the same exact day the zone opened dont believe me look at the announcent tap please fix this
    Hi Tyler. We posted the new zone announcement in advance every time there is a new zone coming. The time interval might not be too long but there is enough time for players to prepare for it. Besides every post for new zone is posted at the same time. Chinese player did not get any advantage for it. Please don't worry.