Thread: Customer Service

Customer Service

Hello i reported a player in zone 225 about teleporting to my territroy outside of pvp and sent screen shots of a lvl 21 49mil player in my territory attacking my base and i was told by jesse in customer support that there was no cheating behaivor and that teleporting across contients will not matter where they land, that player has been in that guild since the zone opened and is 49mil and lvl 21 so you mean to tell me that he made that acct in one day which is bs because he was not on that tile before and i have alot of witnesses on that from that zone that even said that person cheated , how is that not cheating at all i have the screenshots and i will send another email reguarding this issue i suggest you take another look, not happy with easy the chinese players get off but yet other players get penolized or banned not cool at all, better fix this issue fast please otherwise i will be looking to get my money back i really like this game but you need to really look at the information and evidence thats provided to you closely
    Last edited by Tyler Ren; 04-26-2016 at 02:05 AM.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our support team will help you further. Please give us some time. Thanks!

Will they email me again and re look at the information i have provieded as its been happening alot and it needs to be fixed and stop

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Ren View Post
    Hello i reported a player in zone 225 about teleporting to my territroy outside of pvp and sent screen shots of a lvl 21 49mil player in my territory attacking my base and i was told by jesse in customer support that there was no cheating behaivor and that teleporting across contients will not matter where they land, that player has been in that guild since the zone opened and is 49mil and lvl 21 so you mean to tell me that he made that acct in one day which is bs because he was not on that tile before and i have alot of witnesses on that from that zone that even said that person cheated , how is that not cheating at all i have the screenshots and i will send another email reguarding this issue i suggest you take another look, not happy with easy the chinese players get off but yet other players get penolized or banned not cool at all, better fix this issue fast please otherwise i will be looking to get my money back i really like this game but you need to really look at the information and evidence thats provided to you closely
    Happening in our zone too and dame b.s reply. I'm sure google will be interested in poor conduct from t4f. But be patient cos they are doing nothing. It's probably staff doing the cheating

Will they email me again and re look at the information i have provieded as its been happening alot and it needs to be fixed and stop
    We will reply the mail you sent to us.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-24-11-03-03.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	945now tell me dose that look like a newbie acct
    Last edited by Tyler Ren; 04-27-2016 at 12:32 AM.

That was outside pvp btw i have alot of people who witnessed that

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-24-11-02-55.jpg 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	946 thats the players file that isnt a newbie

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-24-11-03-12.jpg 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	947 now tell me what do you see here this is the event screen, i see no pvp

That was outside pvp btw i have alot of people who witnessed that
    He might use a new account to get on the tile and then move away. Thus he could get on the tile directly. But our tech team will check it for you. Please don't worry.