Thread: Cannot log in

Cannot log in

Tried to login after update and would not let me.it just made a new account.but I can see my old account on the world map. Somebody help please

Also I have lost my old account in zone #155. Now all I have is a newbie account.

Join the club guys, there are many of us who can't login to various accounts we have in many kingdoms. Tap have ruined the game for me!

i had this problem for a minute but then i remember i could just sign back in go to the tap4fun login screen and login in with your account, but if your account is unbound then your out of luck.

-TheChosen1 -Z34 [UNC]

Hello,

Very confused with this thread!

If you guys have binded your account to Tap4Fun/Google emails, you should have no problem pressing "Log out" on the newbie account then using your original details to login!

- Regards,
    Sir Memphis.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisherz View Post
    Hello,

Very confused with this thread!

If you guys have binded your account to Tap4Fun/Google emails, you should have no problem pressing "Log out" on the newbie account then using your original details to login!

- Regards,
    Sir Memphis.
    Shouldn't maybe but the problem is that I cannot log out of the Newbie account and into the bound account. It simply takes me to FB and then it reloads the game still in the Newbie account. So, Yes, I agree...there should not be an issue, but there is. The ability to log in and out is not working for some (including myself).