Thread: Killed the game I love

Killed the game I love

Sorry but this last update has well and truly killed it for me was a vip 3 thinking of going to 4 with very little money I have left at the end of the month.

Now we can't even get diamonds to cover a sheild for 24 hours this is utter crap wasted my time my well earn money on this game.

You are getting way to greedy you must being getting thousands a pounds a day with this game and you can't be assed to ban the cheating little fuck tards who fucked it up for everyone get some people on board to find the cheating fuvkers and STOP KILLING THE GAME FOR THE REST OF US

VERY PISSED OF MARK

Ps spelling or grammar is not my best #dontcare

Hi Mark. Thank you for your love to our game. We are now collecting players' feedbacks towards the update. We will forward to our project team to ask for improvement. Thanks for your understanding.

So in other words nothing will be done

And again you bring events out that you need to spend diamonds it's a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Walkden View Post
    So in other words nothing will be done

And again you bring events out that you need to spend diamonds it's a joke
    We can't make any promise until there are certain news for adjustment. What our support team do now is to collect players' feedbacks and give them to project team. We will make sure your voice be heard. As for the diamonds event, some players like to join it to get rewards. If you don't like it, you could have your own choice. Thanks for your understanding.