Thread: Thinking Of quitting the game all together

Thinking Of quitting the game all together

SORRY but this game is seeming like its starting to fall apart with the new zones becoming chinese from the begining and them spending like crazy to get to t4s kills the zones, espically the one am in as soon as a new zone opens its already gone there needs to be a way to make things even playing feild for both, cause this game is starting to turn English against Chinese and thats not cool, and witj the terriosit names for the rebels make it ten times worse its very offisenive to me, tap 4 fun i urge you tl relook at the game your making and think of everyone else and do whats best for both, like i mentioned to even start a new guild in a new zone is hard cause when its chinese only chinese go there i think there should be no zone flags as it makes other players not want to go to chinese run zones as the translations do not work half the time and we are constinally being hit by lvl 18-21 when we are lvl 6 that forces people to quit the game with out getting a chance to play it

So with that i may just give up on invasion which is sad cause i really liked this game alot
    Last edited by Tyler Ren; 04-27-2016 at 12:25 AM.

Oh and another thing you should send zone announcemts in the game as alot of people cant get to the forms to see that will help alot

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Ren View Post
    Oh and another thing you should send zone announcemts in the game as alot of people cant get to the forms to see that will help alot
    Hi Tyler. How do you think we could do regrading your complaint?

Well when you post an anncoument about zone openings on the forms you should send out a mail to every commander on the game as it will make it easier for others to see when a zone is opening

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Ren View Post
    Well when you post an anncoument about zone openings on the forms you should send out a mail to every commander on the game as it will make it easier for others to see when a zone is opening
    Players are always in fiercely competition for getting a new zone. To send a system mail will make the competition hotter. Those who really want to take a new zone will pay attention to the announcement on forum. Besides there are extra 6 hours to hold a monument even a guild takes the zone first. Thanks for your understanding.

In my opinion, its this server jumping that's depopulating zones to death. That and opening new zones almost weekly while existing zones continue to see populations dwindle.
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    In my opinion, its this server jumping that's depopulating zones to death. That and opening new zones almost weekly while existing zones continue to see populations dwindle.
    That's players' decision. Some players just like jumping zones. Some prefer staying in old zone where there are many friends.

Cs he has a point. If you want to appeal to all players then maybe make language specific zones. The Chinese who play this game are ruining the game. They chase away players who could be new to the game. Those who want to come over from game of war guess what now they're staying in gow. Invasion used to get a lot of high paying customers from there. Those people are quickly dwindling.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    Cs he has a point. If you want to appeal to all players then maybe make language specific zones. The Chinese who play this game are ruining the game. They chase away players who could be new to the game. Those who want to come over from game of war guess what now they're staying in gow. Invasion used to get a lot of high paying customers from there. Those people are quickly dwindling.
    I will forward your suggestion, Allie. But I personally think that playing our game with players from other countries would be more interesting as you might make more friends or know different culture.