Thread: Latest update of the game

Angry Latest update of the game

The log in change I can understand for security reasons.......

I don't understand the mine and sharing mail change. This reduction in free diamonds affects us poor players who can't always afford packs are now penalised and can't grow and develop. The lack of diamonds now stunts growth unable to buy cuffs and warrants and shields causing to be zeroed.

This update only favours the rich deep pocket players now and bullying the smaller, weaker players is not good business.

I suggest you read the comments being left by players from all zones around the world as they are not happy with you.

T4F claims these changes are to make the game more "fair and balanced". My question is for whom?. Not once have I ever seen a complaint about the diamond mine helping someone cheat. And with these updates, I've yet to see a single comment applauding the changes as being a good thing. This update is universally hated, so who does it really serve?
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    T4F claims these changes are to make the game more "fair and balanced". My question is for whom?. Not once have I ever seen a complaint about the diamond mine helping someone cheat. And with these updates, I've yet to see a single comment applauding the changes as being a good thing. This update is universally hated, so who does it really serve?
    With the diamond mine they were referring to players hoarding the diamonds from them and selling their accounts. And because of that they are going to punish everyone. I personally think they could have made a better decision on how to deal with those players besides punishing everyone.

Dear Zach

T4F does'nt punish the community in any way... they will loose us.
    Punishing the community is one of the best ways to loose players AND money!
    It seems T4F does'nt need us.
    There is nothing more to say.
    Anti Update Competition - no diamonds, no players

I am currently out of work so money is tight.
    I was relying on 1k diamonds from mine + 1k from sharing mail to get the premium items (cuffs/warrants)
    But since the update it's going to set me back a good 6-12 months
    As my account is bound to my Facebook not a gaming one why would I sell.
    We all know these types of games accounts get sold look at Game Of War, Clash of Kings
    Only the deep pocketed players sell accounts
    They could have dealt with this us in a better way but as Justin said "Does'nt need us" is just how it feels

The accounts being sold are high VIP level, which means the person that wishes to sale the account has a lot of real life money invested in the game.. I've not seen a single VIP 0 account up for sale.. If the VIP has been hacked to a higher level, than that is on T4F to deal with those individuals, same as any other theft. But to punish those that actually play the game with the tools allowed, in a way they were meant to be used, is just plain out wrong..

What about an answer to Dave Holloway and/or Philip Smith's post in this Thread? Dear T4F-Team... do you read us or do you just ignore us? Do you have the brain to understand what is going on here? Are you intelligent enough to follow their thoughts? So you only want people to spend money here? Then give them a good reason and stop punishing the community... otherwise you will have to play this game yourself...! I am very disapointed and I still hope you will take this nonsense-update back.
    Anti Update Competition - no diamonds, no players

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Schmid View Post
    What about an answer to Dave Holloway and/or Philip Smith's post in this Thread? Dear T4F-Team... do you read us or do you just ignore us? Do you have the brain to understand what is going on here? Are you intelligent enough to follow their thoughts? So you only want people to spend money here? Then give them a good reason and stop punishing the community... otherwise you will have to play this game yourself...! I am very disapointed and I still hope you will take this nonsense-update back.
    I am sitting here reading these comments and thinking the exact same thing myself. I have yet to see anyone from T4F reply to any comments made on here. Isn't this supposed to be their official forum for this game? Why don't we hear from them? But then again it would be just like the answers to the emails we send to them "Dear Commander....We are sorry for the inconvenience (Copy......Paste) But please keep spending money so we can afford snacks while we sit back and laugh our asses of at all of you fools" SEND

Quote Originally Posted by John Elliott View Post
    I am sitting here reading these comments and thinking the exact same thing myself. I have yet to see anyone from T4F reply to any comments made on here. Isn't this supposed to be their official forum for this game? Why don't we hear from them? But then again it would be just like the answers to the emails we send to them "Dear Commander....We are sorry for the inconvenience (Copy......Paste) But please keep spending money so we can afford snacks while we sit back and laugh our asses of at all of you fools" SEND
    Workers from Tap do constantly come on the forums to view the suggestions and complaints. Just because they do not reply does not mean you're not being heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Holloway View Post
    The log in change I can understand for security reasons.......
    This makes absolute no sense, what so ever.. The change in the login procedure is just stupid...
    You were required to put in your password when you changed each account, so you had your security in place.
    It isn't like someone could swipe your phone and then login to all your accounts.. They would still need your password for EACH account..

And the MAIN account, that 99% of people use with their PAID game account, is their Facebook account.. Which STILL doesn't need any password to login on each new visit.. So there goes your security safety out the window..
    Now we need the email and password to login to each Tap4Fun,Goggle account, but still don't need a password to login to a Facebook account. Yeah.. real safe.. The login procedure is a joke, it is time consuming and really take away a sense of fun from the game, as it adds just another CHORE to get into the game.. With no real SAFETY added features.. You needed the passwords before and that was all you should need.. You should want to be able to get into a game as quickly as possible.. Not jump thru 100 hoops to get in to a game..