Thread: Here's a Looney idea

Here's a Looney idea

Why not have some T4F employees actually play the game regularly, so they can experience first hand the crap we do. Then the need for endless SS and description of the issue wouldn't be as necessary. Also, how about doing a week or two of live testing an update before releasing it to us?
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

T4F indeed having some official sponsored players in game and they can have limitless diamonds, by this way they can fack people up and push them to charge more

I totally agree with the live testing.

Invasion did twice do the testing and allow around 1,000 players to test updates before release (as they did for the Zone vs Zone update).

I hope they bring the testing services back.

There is a testing group in our company. They will test every possible problem in the test server. I personally think beta is a good idea cause players could provide the most direct feedbacks.

A test server isn't the same as "in the wild" testing.
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    A test server isn't the same as "in the wild" testing.
    The quality assurance team will also test in the official server when we receive any feedback for the problem in game. But sometimes a simple problem could be influenced by many factors, such as the device type, the network etc. That's why we ask for more information. Thanks!

I completely agree that they should start the beta program again. I thought it was very nice for players to give feedback on new updates before they release them.