Thread: Chatrooms Checkout

Question Chatrooms Checkout

Hi,

got a problem with my Chatrooms. There are still not appearing any more. My Guild says, i am logged into them and canīt kick me, cause I opened them.

My Chatroom list is blank, no Rooms available.

Relogin, Restart, Re-Install done, nothing helped.

Any ideas how to fix it ?

Thx in advance

Maik

Mastermaik, Z40

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bild.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	954

As you want a Screenshot. Here it is

It happends to many if not to all

Just rejoin your chatrooms. It has happened to me multiple times today. To save t4f cs time, I will answer your question for you.

Invasion CS.......

Dear player,

We are sorry for any inconvenience that you may have suffered. We will attempt to make the game a more pleasurable experience in the future.

However, we have checked our logs, and at 03:24:17, you simultaneously exited all five chatrooms. Although this seems impossible, and does not make sense (like when you attacked the 700m player to deactivate your shield), we will never take credit for any glitches or bugs, because that could open us up to liability for our shitty programming skills.

You just must be super fast at exiting chatrooms.

Sincerely,
    Invasion CS

There you go. It is not necessary for CS to reply now. Lol.

Lol, many thanks, but I can't rejoin chats cause I can't get kicked out, as i am the owner 😂

And now ?

Its great, yesterday evening, Chatrooms where all there, today in the morning, all again gone !

I think, i found a miracle in T4F
    Last edited by Maik Ha; 05-03-2016 at 09:45 PM.

Hello!

Chatrooms and private chat messages somehow go up into the air when you delete and re-install the app.

This is what I've noticed as I have lots of alts and re-install the game on a regular basis to clear out my accounts this(I no longer have to do this as they made switching accounts tougher..)

Thats all I have to say though and the update reset a lot of things I guess.

I agree it's totally annoying.

Hi guys. Thanks for your information. We have fully noted this issue now and we will spare no effort to fix it as soon as possible. Pleas give us some time.

As your Game was deleted from AppStore, I think, you donīt need to spend any time to this error. What you did with your last update, was the Death of Invasion. Now, going to iTunes Support and refund my money as I canīt play any longer Bye bye

Quote Originally Posted by Maik Ha View Post
    As your Game was deleted from AppStore, I think, you donīt need to spend any time to this error. What you did with your last update, was the Death of Invasion. Now, going to iTunes Support and refund my money as I canīt play any longer Bye bye
    Hi Maik. There was something wrong in App Store. Some games, including Invasion, disappeared from App Store because of Apple's problem. But please don't worry. Everything is alright now. Please kindly have a check. Thanks.