Thread: Comander check game crush

Comander check game crush

Hi
    Could you check why when you check other player comander game crash in few seconds
    It happend in 116z

Hi Jura. We have checked for you but fail to find the crash issue. May we know your device type and os version? Thanks!

My device is Samsung S5 and S7 both in androin 5.0 latest update
    Still this bug happend ... after few second game crash
    Today however after 5 or six test i got oportunity to send report from crash ... so i sent
    Its same for other guys as well in other devices

Thanks for your information. We have tested it again. But we still fail to find it. Could you please kindly take a video of it? Besides please tell us the frequency of this issue. Thanks!

I am having the same problem so I sent it via the game and got a response and this is what they said

Hi commander,

This is Krista from Tap4fun Customer Service Team. Glad to be of help.

We are sorry for what you encountered in game. For the game crash issue when checking other's commander, it's not a glitch or cheat. It's caused by delay of data. And we already notice this issue and we will fix it asap. Appreciate your understanding.

If you have any other query or suggestion in game, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you so much for your enduring support and have a wonderful day!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Walkden View Post
    I am having the same problem so I sent it via the game and got a response and this is what they said

Hi commander,

This is Krista from Tap4fun Customer Service Team. Glad to be of help.

We are sorry for what you encountered in game. For the game crash issue when checking other's commander, it's not a glitch or cheat. It's caused by delay of data. And we already notice this issue and we will fix it asap. Appreciate your understanding.

If you have any other query or suggestion in game, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you so much for your enduring support and have a wonderful day!
    Hi Mark. This issue has been fixed now. Could you please pm me your mail address from which you have sent us the mail for better investigation? I will check if there is something wrong. Thanks!