Thread: Premature Bubble Deactivation (again)

Premature Bubble Deactivation (CS needed)

Invasion CS,

I had a bubble prematurely deactivate, with no action that would have caused this to occur, this evening. I tried to submit my evidence through the in-game customer service section, however, I kept getting an error that said that my submission had failed.

What other method may I submit my explanation of the malfunction and the supporting evidence?
    Last edited by James Madsen; 04-28-2016 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by James Madsen View Post
    Invasion CS,

I had a bubble prematurely deactivate, with no action that would have caused this to occur, this evening. I tried to submit my evidence through the in-game customer service section, however, I kept getting an error that said that my submission had failed.

What other method may I submit my explanation of the malfunction and the supporting evidence?
    Hi James. We will help you with it through customer service in game. Please show me the screenshot of the error. Thanks!

Invasion CS,

As I stated in the original post, I am unable to submit the screenshots througb the in-game customer service portal. I have received an error message about the file type of my Android screenshots.

Is their a functioning method that can be used to submit my evidence and an explanation of the malfunction? Email?

Bump, because I am still waiting for a response. I see why so many are having issues with your customer service. I still cannot attach the screenshots from your in-game portal.

Is this mailing information up to date?
    TAP4FUN CO. LTD. CORPORATION CHINA RM 302, 3F, BUILDING 5, DISTRICT A NO. 1129, SHIJICHENG RD CHENGDU, SICHUAN CHINA

Also, do you have an agent for service of process in the United States?

Sorry for the delay of reply. The file form supported in the customer service channel are ".jpg" - ".jpeg" - ".png" - ".gif. Please attach the screenshots in the required form. Or you could upload them on website and send the address to us. Thanks!