Thread: Territory not transfered

Territory not transfered

Hi, I resently moved guilds and wanted to transfer my territory with me when I moved, at the time I transfered I had 5,103 tiles, the most in my zone. I now have zero, some of my tiles have moved with me to the new guild but the vast majority have not and none of them are credited to me (meaning my currently occupied tiles is at 0). I really hope you guys can help sort this out, 5000 tiles really is a lot and it took a huge amount of time to take them, having to do so again for tiles that should already be mine would be incredible annoying. I'm sure I moved correctly, as evidenced my the small amount of tiles that followed me across, I don't know why the rest haven't.

Thanks, moose juice.

Zone: 110
    Cords: 350, 482
    Username: Moose Juice
    Old guild: OR#
    New guild: UN^

Hi John. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Could you please give us more details?
    1.What do you mean by "have"? Where did you see how many you "have"?
    2.Did you check your currently occupied in your profile?
    Thanks!

I mean have as in tiles I'm currently occupying, I checked this by taping on my power at the top of screen and scrolling to the bottom where it says current occupied (in this guild) this number is currently at 4 - it was at 0 after I moved but I've since taken 4 tiles.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by John Jameson View Post
    I mean have as in tiles I'm currently occupying, I checked this by taping on my power at the top of screen and scrolling to the bottom where it says current occupied (in this guild) this number is currently at 4 - it was at 0 after I moved but I've since taken 4 tiles.
    Thank you
    The currently occupied means how many tiles you have occupied in your current guild. Although you have transferred your tiles, but you have not occupied any tile in your new guild. That's why it shows zero. Could you please answer my first question? Thanks.

Ah didn't realise that I thought the transfered tiles would remain as currently occupied, that's what I meant by tiles I "have", apologises. I saw how many tiles had moved by looking at the guild territory number and the territory map, the number of tiles in my new guild didn't rise by 5k and tiles I know I took didn't move over.

Quote Originally Posted by John Jameson View Post
    Ah didn't realise that I thought the transfered tiles would remain as currently occupied, that's what I meant by tiles I "have", apologises. I saw how many tiles had moved by looking at the guild territory number and the territory map, the number of tiles in my new guild didn't rise by 5k and tiles I know I took didn't move over.
    Thanks for explaining it for me. The tiles occupied in your profile doesn't mean how many tiles you have. It just means how many tiles you have occupied. The tiles you occupied might be occupied by other players. When you transfer the guild, it will show how many tiles you have in Transfer Guild-Your territory. Please kindly have a check. Thanks!