Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Account Signing Problem

Lightbulb Facebook Account Signing Problem

Hi, My account connected with facebook. Today i try login with another device but this is doesn't working. It's opening another new user...

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Barnhard View Post
    Hi, My account connected with facebook. Today i try login with another device but this is doesn't working. It's opening another new user...
    Hi Philip. Sorry for the delay of reply. May I ask if you have checked in the character list on More-Account. No offense but I just want to make sure if you have logged in another character under your Facebook. Thanks!~

Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Barnhard View Post
    I keep getting the dreaded "failed to get account info, please try again" screen. Been happening ever since most recent update. Restarting my phone works, sometimes it doesn't. Fix this T4F!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bestndagam View Post
    I keep getting the dreaded "failed to get account info, please try again" screen. Been happening ever since most recent update. Restarting my phone works, sometimes it doesn't. Fix this T4F!!
    Hi Bestndagam. Sorry for the trouble. Please try to the following instruction.
    1.Restart your device;
    2.Go to FB/GP/T4F app or website to re-login FB/GP/T4F account. Then open the game to check.
    Thanks!

Having this same issue as we speak

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Dube View Post
    Having this same issue as we speak
    Which issue? Please give me more details.

When I try to login with Facebook, i get an error message that says "failed to get account info. Try again".

can't log into facebook account

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Dube View Post
    When I try to login with Facebook, i get an error message that says "failed to get account info. Try again".
    I am getting this same message. Is there anyway to recover this account? Otherwise I will delete the game. To much time and effort in that account to start over.

Angry Cant log in

İ have the same issue. This morning i logged in the game with my fb account then logged in with gmail account.And now i can log in with gmail and t4f but cant with facebook. İ tried all but i get an error message that says "failed to get account info. Try again

Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    I am getting this same message. Is there anyway to recover this account? Otherwise I will delete the game. To much time and effort in that account to start over.
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please restart the game to try if the issue is fixed. If you still could not login, please click Can't Login at the top left corner to send e-mail to us. Please give more details in the mail, like your user name, your region, if the FB app on your device works properly etc. Thanks!