Thread: Another Update and more problems

Another Update and more problems

What is it with you lot.....every update is a mess up...

After every update we get the 'Sorry Commander' mails......why cant you test properly before releasing updates instead of letting us be your tests...

Also, maintenance right before PVP, are you for real !!!! I got three marches out occupying right now, 20 minutes before PVP, oh your base will have a shield....
    Last edited by Allie Downs; 05-30-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NormanD View Post
    What is it with you lot.....every update is a fuq up...

After every update we get the 'Sorry Commander' mails......why the fuck cant you test properly before releasing updates instead of letting us be your tests...

Also, maintenance right before PVP, are you for real !!!! I got three marches out occupying right now, 20 minutes before PVP, oh your base will have a shield....my occupies wont......fucks sake you are joke.....
    Hi Norman. Really sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have tested our update before we carry it out. The thing is that sometimes there might be some unexpected problems. And because it's really urgent that we have to arrange an urgent update.

29 data1 pak error

Data pak1 error today 😈
    Last edited by Torte Kieslich; 06-07-2016 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torte Kieslich View Post
    Data pak1 error today ��
    Hi Torte. Please delete the game and re-install on Google Play/App Store. Thanks!