Thread: Newbie Bases

Newbie Bases

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe eben newbie bases shouldn't be able to teleport on guilded land outside PvP. Well some players have figured out how.

PD I have screenshots but I don't know how to post.

You can post screenshots by viewing the forums in desktop mode on your phone and clicking on the upload picture button when replying. Or you can upload it to an alternative site like IMGUR.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Stiller View Post
    PD I have screenshots but I don't know how to post.
    Sorry for the delay. Players cannot be moved to other guild's territories outside of PVP/ZVZ indeed. But, there is no territory limitation when teleporting across continent according to current game setting. Please contact support team to give us your screenshot and we will check further for you. Thanks!

The last update was supposed to correct this, but I lost over 12 tiles today (no PvP). It's like a newbie epidemic in my guild territory.
    Makes a person nervous because you never know who is about to appear when the Newbie base is moved away.
    Ha Ha... I'm glad I learned how to do it... revenge is sweet sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheWoods View Post
    The last update was supposed to correct this, but I lost over 12 tiles today (no PvP). It's like a newbie epidemic in my guild territory.
    Makes a person nervous because you never know who is about to appear when the Newbie base is moved away.
    Ha Ha... I'm glad I learned how to do it... revenge is sweet sometimes.
    Our devs had corrected this. For better investigation, we kindly suggest you to contact our support team. We will check further.