Thread: Guild Ranks-R1-R5

Lightbulb Guild Ranks-R1-R5

So the current ranking system is kinda boring with it just bring called "Rank" so why not make names for each rank? Some games do the ranking system like this. Just thought it would be kinda cool to do. Also the higher the rank the more u can do, currently ranks 1 through to 3 can't do muchz it's only r4 and r5 so there isn't much point in themz giving powers to r2 and r3 would encourage people to work harder as a team to earn the ranks which in the end result will help every single guild grow if every single member pushes.

R1-Recruit with no guild administration powers
    R2-Veteran can only invite new members
    R3-Guild Staff Officer-Can Invite,Accept,Kick members
    R4-Guild Chief of Staff-Can do all the below, current r4 privileges and add/remove allies, enemies or NAPs if added into the game
    R5-Commander in Chief-Can do everything current R5 can do plus all R4 privileges.

This way every member with a rank can actually do something if no leader's are online and will be a good way to gain leadership experience before your out in an r4 position.

Titles should stay the same except Squad Captains should only be given to current R3s and a new title "Squad Lieutenant" to be given to an R2 to become 2nd I'm command of the squad so there is a clear chain of command. R4 and R5 are very busy most of the time (I know from experience) so this will give the guild leaders (CoS R4 and CiC R5) to be able to plan for wars/decide where to take the guild.
    Doom on you Mr Tango!

I completely agree. Although I think powers should be able to given to specific players as well. So the R5 can set default permissions for each rank then they can add permissions to any player. It would make R1-R3 way more useful.

I agree. Maybe add a nap and allies function

I agree with this also it will make the guilds more custom and not so standard.

Eu acho que os recursos deviam evoluir como as alianšas evoluem se maioria jß estß de 12 para cima os recursos deviam evoluir automaticamente assim todas as alianšas tinham r5

Hey everyone, im currently a rank 4 overseer, but Im unable to kick players or even view into the tabs of player location, is this a bug or just due to a time constraint on the guild? I joined the guild abt 10 hours ago

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Peng View Post
    Hey everyone, im currently a rank 4 overseer, but Im unable to kick players or even view into the tabs of player location, is this a bug or just due to a time constraint on the guild? I joined the guild abt 10 hours ago
    You have to have the power to kick and view player locations. Talk to the R5 about them giving you that power.