Thread: T3 Troops Lost

T3 Troops Lost

My second account units or power lost without any reason no one attack me... I only attack my nil farm for resources...I send two marches but both marches units are invisible now and approximately I had 500k t3 on my account now left 150k in my base and 350k invisible.. I lost 8 mil power in a second without any reason they never shows up in my base but in the reports they are still here I have screenshots of this issue plz resolve it do not waste my efforts and money and most precious time

Hi Rudra. Please don't worry. Just contact our support team under more-customer service in game. We will look into it. Thanks!

They said nothing satisfactory just saying we check this issue now u tell me how much time they take to check this issue and why they want to test my patience...two days enough for just checking the issue they didn't resolve it until I send them a lot mail with evidence or screenshots they did nothing satisfaction

Quote Originally Posted by Rudra Narang View Post
    They said nothing satisfactory just saying we check this issue now u tell me how much time they take to check this issue and why they want to test my patience...two days enough for just checking the issue they didn't resolve it until I send them a lot mail with evidence or screenshots they did nothing satisfaction
    Hi Rudra. Please don't worry. Just give us some time and we will give the result soon. Thanks!

It's a lot time ....can I get my troops back and 8 mil power back which lost with nothing happens it's a issue of yours it's not by my mistake then why u spoil my efforts on this game u can calculate figures 350K t3 troops production time and resources and efforts it's 4 days now u nothing resolve it 😰

Quote Originally Posted by Rudra Narang View Post
    It's a lot time ....can I get my troops back and 8 mil power back which lost with nothing happens it's a issue of yours it's not by my mistake then why u spoil my efforts on this game u can calculate figures 350K t3 troops production time and resources and efforts it's 4 days now u nothing resolve it ��
    pls pm me your mail address. I will look into it. Thanks!

Ok where I pm you here what is your account? Where I pm you

Rudra (Rudy?) just click on the name of the person you'd like to private message

I send there in your pm my mail id invasion cs