Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Failed To get account info try again help me!!!

Failed To get account info try again help me!!!

Hello please help me quick with this problem I can't login in to game it says failed to get account info please try again, I tried everything restarting phone deleting game deleting account from my phone and when loging again still doesnt work, help me quick, because my shield is gonna drop in 2-3 hours and if I'm going to lose troops you gonna give it back or pay for it!!

Same bug here

In applestore you have a problem from update please check it

My phone is android, I even reinstalled my phone still doesnt fk work

Hello please help me quick with this problem I can't login in to game it says failed to get account info please try again, I tried everything restarting phone deleting game deleting account from my phone and when loging again still doesnt work, help me quick, because my shield is gonna drop in 2-3 hours and if I'm going to lose troops you gonna give it back or pay for it!!

ERROR 29:data1.pak what the problem ?! We r in pvp and I cant started my profile

Zone 81 Bill比拉尔S

They gonna have to give lot of speed ups or give troops back cause I can't login in to game to.. says failed to get account info.. try again

My account just got zeroed 450k troops lost I cant still login to game I dont know how but you going to replace my troops!!

Hi all. Could you please share a screenshot of the error?

How I can share the error, because it doesnt say anything to post a sc

How I can post it? CAUSE in here it doesnt say anything..