Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving to New Zones

Moving to New Zones

Ok I know this has been brought up plenty of times before but I believe to help players and the game there should be a way to transfer to another zone even after the set HQ.

Now I do agree with limits as for new zones noone should be able to transfer to until a set time but all the old zones you should be able to transfer to another zone If you want instead of starting over.

I don't want to hear about it won't be fair because I started a new base in other zones to watch 1 or 2 ppl spend a lot of money to become the top player in that zone and a lot quicker then most think. So it's no different than having a big base from another zone pop up.

So my question would be why does it matter to transfer to another zone if you want so you don't have to start over?

Tap4Fun could make it where you can only transfer to another zone once a month or something like that and the player that wants to transfer would have to spend diamonds or buy a transfer pack to do so..... still make a profit from it and it would make more players happy because if they don't like their zone they could leave. A lot of players end up quiting if they don't like their zone because they don't want to start over again....

I want to hear what everyone thinks?

I totally agree.
    End Of All Days Leader

Is there way to move level 21 to different zone yes or no

Eu também concordo todos os jogadores mais evoluídos a partir de base 13 deviam poder teleportar para outras zonas com teleporte avançado

Tap4fun why do we not have this? It would definitely save you players and would make you more money because you are not losing players to to zones imploding

I like the idea but there would have to be restriction mean yes someone can just spend there way to 20 mil day one but not many do and how would you feel if a 200mil power t4 player jumped to a 0 day old zone and destroyed everyone. New players would quit very soon

That's what I was saying.... you would only be allowed to transfer to zones that have been open for awhile and can't transfer to new zones until they reaches that time frame.

Basically when a zone is able to fight in ZvZ that's when the zone will be able to have other players move their base there. It's no different then going up against another zone that has players with T4s.

Another reason to allow porting to other zones would be guilds.... whats the point in having recruitment sections if you have to start over just to join them after you already passed the allowed porting time? Plus now that we have this new area for boost for guilds you will only see guilds with very high power players go to fight others.... so again i ask why cant you allow players to move freely between zones? This will cut down alot of players quiting and will help zones that have been losing players be able to have others come join them. It will also bring more meaning behind the recuriting section as well.

Post this in Bugs section.. Invasion dont read these posts in this thread
    May the Force be with you