Thread: Rally times

Rally times

It would be great if there was an option for a 12h rally time, since lot's of people use it to get their units safe during the time they sleep and know there are some units left when they return to the game. The max is now 8 hours and some rallies will be caried out since 8 h is a bit short for sleep getting the kids to school and so on. I think it would make the game more attractive to many people who now will quit after being attacked outside PvP a few times and have to start all over again.
    Also it would be great if this was by a button which you could click and it put your units in safe mode automatically e.g. Some kind of shield with a slidely different color like blue-ish or so and one is provided every day. After logging in the shield automattically disappear after 10 min.
    And an option with the same functionality but for like a week for when you go on hollidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
    It would be great if there was an option for a 12h rally time, since lot's of people use it to get their units safe during the time they sleep and know there are some units left when they return to the game. The max is now 8 hours and some rallies will be caried out since 8 h is a bit short for sleep getting the kids to school and so on. I think it would make the game more attractive to many people who now will quit after being attacked outside PvP a few times and have to start all over again.
    Also it would be great if this was by a button which you could click and it put your units in safe mode automatically e.g. Some kind of shield with a slidely different color like blue-ish or so and one is provided every day. After logging in the shield automattically disappear after 10 min.
    And an option with the same functionality but for like a week for when you go on hollidays.
    A 12h rally is not only good for what you meant but allso to get full the max rally.
    But i would love to see a mid rally instead like a 4h one as i realy miss something in the middle. We have 5min, 15min, 30min, 1h and 8h

For the shield the color of the shield would not give any benefit more than costomisation.
    But game allready has shields for 8h, 24h, 3days, 30days the only things would be a 7days shield and a 14days shield.

As for a free shield that you can turn on and off would inbalance the game as all the players would be shielded all the time. And the game would die out.

Think of this way you would log in and do your gaming. After your done you would log off and a shield would pop on. At one point you would want to attack someone as you got 50 mil power but oops there is no one to attack as all players are shielded. This would take out the fun.

For a rally i forgot to mention that you can allways fortify a stronger member or hide your troops using outposts!