Thread: What's the best way to get legendary commanders

What's the best way to get legendary commanders

Yeah what is it ?

Complete the Rebel events for many officer supplies.

Save diamonds to buy the 10 x Officer packs.

Complete full RSS tile gathers.

Always use your Action Points on terrorists as they drop boxes.

Do you think that it is reasonable to spend diamonds to boxes? In other way I should save my diamonds to buy masters's blueprint or medals,maybe special officer events
    Last edited by Kaan Bakıcı; 07-29-2016 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Fisher View Post
    Complete the Rebel events for many officer supplies.

Save diamonds to buy the 10 x Officer packs.

Complete full RSS tile gathers.

Always use your Action Points on terrorists as they drop boxes.
    Telling him to spend gems on boxes is a BAD move. Gems should only be used for medals (for T4 players) or warrants & cuffs (if a T3 player)

Officer materials can be looted from rebels. That;s the best way to get officer materials . However, the best officers cant be recruited from rebels as the best officers requires specific materials such as wrenches, ribbons, turkey hat and bones. Those specific materials are usually gained from trumpet events or winning global ranking events. Competing in zvz and arms race is another way to gain the best officers (you will need at least 300mil of EACH rss to get in top 10 of arms race though LOL)

Another advice I would give, Don't keep recruiting every officer you can get your hands on when you start the game. Choose a legendary officer and work towards it the hard way. E.g. I wanted Lin badly because of the research boost, so instead of recruiting Angel Lily, I saved all the officer materials to recruit Lin later in the game. This saves you waiting ages to get enough parts needed to get legend officers
    May the Force be with you

Ya I had a simulator plan but used it for the epic rated commanders.
    -Darth Badger Z7