Thread: A question about researches

Question A question about researches

Are attack researches working when i got attack ?

for ex if I get attacked from anyone else are my total attack or tank attack researches working against the attacker ?

also the commander talents (heli,suv attack,etc.)

I don't believe so because when i get attacked when i am playing defense, only my defense boosts show when i look at the report

-TheChosen1
    z34

But we have research called defenses attack,so if that research working against attacker why the other attack researches don't working tap4f should release an explain about that

Quote Originally Posted by Kaan Bakıcı View Post
    But we have research called defenses attack,so if that research working against attacker why the other attack researches don't working tap4f should release an explain about that
    All researches 'works' whether you are attacking or defending. The only talent that dont work is def ATT, def DEF & def Health. Those talents only work when defending. Therefore, I wouldn't add to those talents if you know you wont be attacking anyone all of pvp or zvz. However, let me add that Defenses attack and Defenses def is my fav talent when defending because it WRECKS people hardcore. I took a rally once when I had those talents set. My defenses attack hit 90%. I had 100k less t4 against my attackers but still won battle against his better commander. It was a sweet report
    May the Force be with you

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Ahmed View Post
    All researches 'works' whether you are attacking or defending. The only talent that dont work is def ATT, def DEF & def Health. Those talents only work when defending. Therefore, I wouldn't add to those talents if you know you wont be attacking anyone all of pvp or zvz. However, let me add that Defenses attack and Defenses def is my fav talent when defending because it WRECKS people hardcore. I took a rally once when I had those talents set. My defenses attack hit 90%. I had 100k less t4 against my attackers but still won battle against his better commander. It was a sweet report
    Thanks for reply,so if mechanics are like these,why we should upgrade first all defence researches if we want to play defensive style ?
    attack bonuses are more powerful