Thread: Unable to log in with gmail account.

Unable to log in with gmail account.

All of the sudden today...

Trying to use the switch board and pick a base (i have multiples) when I try to log on to Dark61Three I get teh following message:

Notice: Invalid username or this player is not in the same zone with you. OK

This account wasn't bound to Facebook.

I need to log in by 7/28 8 am est when my shield expires.

Help!

It seems this account is bound to facebook? It shouldn't be.

I got in. Not exactly sure how but I think the problem is that I had a T4F account with the same e-mail address as Facebook.

By changing my Facebook primary e-mail to a new gmail account, changing the old gmail account password to match the T4F gmail password it let me in.

Ugh.

Something changed on your side that associated the T4F and Facebook accounts by the common e-mail address..

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Del Duke Sr View Post
    I got in. Not exactly sure how but I think the problem is that I had a T4F account with the same e-mail address as Facebook.

By changing my Facebook primary e-mail to a new gmail account, changing the old gmail account password to match the T4F gmail password it let me in.

Ugh.

Something changed on your side that associated the T4F and Facebook accounts by the common e-mail address..
    Hi Mike. Sorry for the delay. Your account is bound to T4F. Sorry I am a little bit confused by how you got in. Can you please explain it to me with more details? So I can inform our tech team. Thanks!