Thread: Yet again updates

Yet again updates

So yet again you mess us around with the dam updates.
    You say it's gonna be done on this date so we all get ready with long building long researchs on to cover the downtime,then u cancel the dam updates and tell us we will let you know when we will update it that's fine thank you for the warning.

Now I log in today to find out you have started the update WITH NO WARNING WHATS SO EVER so now most of my building will be done hours before the game comes back online and it will also be in the middle off pvp yet again,I know you have a sheild that will last for 10 mins once you logged on but some of us have no diamonds most of my guild will be asleep when the game gets back online to send me a sheild.

I have no idea why am even posting this because the time I get a reply the game will already be up and we have lost out on diamonds with pvp and lost around 8 hours on build time and research time.

JUST TELL US WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO DO THE DAM UPDATES LIKE U SAID YOU WAS GOING TO DO.

Hello Mark. We have informed players earlier. Please check the system mail.

12:25am for UK player not the best of time to warn UK players is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Walkden View Post
    12:25am for UK player not the best of time to warn UK players is it.
    I will inform operation team. Sorry for the trouble caused.

Mark is right, If you cancel a planned update, there should be at least 36-48 hours notice so the players can plan their next moves. I hope this isn't a inconvenience
    May the Force be with you

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Ahmed View Post
    Mark is right, If you cancel a planned update, there should be at least 36-48 hours notice so the players can plan their next moves. I hope this isn't a inconvenience
    I agree that an earlier notice is necessary for this update. :-)