Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tap4Fun won't ban cheater

Tap4Fun won't ban cheater

China全球卫视95台 in zone 275 has been cheating for some time now and time after time Tap4Fun will not ban him and guild members for cheating. Before the zone opened up to the jumpers/public, he had T4s. I posted a pic when his power was over 40 million. Day before yesterday I sent Tap4Fun a update. He went from over 100 million power to 202 million power. Now just two days he's jumped another 7 million in power. I spend real money on this game. I don't cheat, yet they let him continue to play and cause people who also pay to quit because he keeps taking everyone's troops. He is just over 210 million power. His VIP lvl is 11. We did the math for diamonds and he would have had to spend over $3,000 China, or over $6,000 US to get to that lvl. His account need to be destroyed according to Tap4Fun's rules. I'm tired of them not doing anything about him.

Thanks
    MamaSaidNo
    Zone 275

This is absolutely true. I thought for sure Tap4Fun would do something. I'm seriously considering not spending another dime. How is that at all fair. Sad thing is they said they wanted reports.

I don't know why Tap4Fun won't do anything about it. Is it because this player is Chinese and it's a Chinese bases game? I hope they ban this player. It's not fair to the people legitimately playing.

This is a chinese base game so there are not going to ban a chinese and most likely will give a poor excuse why they will not ban him. They already get better packs which means they want the chinese to stay ahead of everyone else which is just wrong. If a foreign was reported cheating, they would not even go to the zone to check the player out. They would just ban the foreigner without hesitation. If others do not see this then they are just blind to not see more chinese flags than any other countries on the world map.

So what say you TAP?

So is he using some type of software to actually cheat the game or is he just a big spender? In newer zones they have better diamond packages so the amount he spends will go further than that of old zones. It sounds like he is just a big spender to me.

He is not a big spender, he is cheating. If he was in China, he would spend over $3,000 to get to where he's at. He's in the US.

Eight hours later and he is now VIP 12. He has jumped another 11 million power and is now 222 million power. Their packs are double ours. So, VIP 11 to 12 is another 1,000 diamonds. Even if he buys every pack you can't get 1,000 diamonds in 24 hours. How much more proof do you need tap4fun? Be nice if a reporter friend of mine did a piece on tap4fun. How they promote bulling, allow cheating of Chinese, but are quick to ban other races. Allow unfair advantage of one race over others. Google might not like that pressure. And, what if you got sued by players for ripping them off for unfair packages sold on Google. Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Emmerson View Post
    Eight hours later and he is now VIP 12. He has jumped another 11 million power and is now 222 million power. Their packs are double ours. So, VIP 11 to 12 is another 1,000 diamonds. Even if he buys every pack you can't get 1,000 diamonds in 24 hours. How much more proof do you need tap4fun? Be nice if a reporter friend of mine did a piece on tap4fun. How they promote bulling, allow cheating of Chinese, but are quick to ban other races. Allow unfair advantage of one race over others. Google might not like that pressure. And, what if you got sued by players for ripping them off for unfair packages sold on Google. Interesting!
    Is there any way you can show me how he is cheating though? Just because his power increased by a large amount in a short amount of time does not tell me much. Players who live in China still have to pay the same amount for the same pack. It may just seem different because packs in newer zones vary in their contents.

You are wrong when it comes to the packs. Also, he has now jumped another 10 million in power in 24 hours to 232 million power. It is very clear, that he is cheating. Now sir, if you where correct in how packs work. They pay what we pay, look at the fact that this area has only been open couple of months. For VIP 12 you need 2,500,000 diamonds. So let's say he buys the $100 packs at 24,000 diamonds. VIP 2,500,000 diamonds divided by 24,000 packs = 104 rounded. Now times that at $100 a pack and you get $10,400 dollars spent to get VIP 12. He is a young person, can you spend $10,400 in two months on a game. Didn't think so! He's freaking cheating!