Thread: New advanged rechearches

Exclamation New advanged rechearches

T4f,

Are you people losing your mind? T4 troops are already way to exspansive to get then they are way to exspansive to build.
    Now t4f decided to bring in the new rechearches and start with the ellite rebels and guess what it will make you lose those exspansive troops.

So now you get 5k d20 from them but for just a lvl 1 of the new rechearch on the first row you need 3k for a lvl 2 4,5k, lvl 3 6,75k so where will it end. For the extra march queue you will need 1,5m d20 so 300 ellite rebels so 900k troops lost if you dont hit them with a commander. and not even speaking of the other rss needed for this like the 195m cash.
    This is just speaking over 1 freaking rechearches. And guess what you can only use if you already got lab 21 so have or are close to t4.

Then there is the days to rechearch them this is also starting to clime up fast and it is not normal. For th big extra march queue rechearch 781 days without commander help. That is just insane and will just cost to apeed it up around $300-400. This is just one off the 171 new rechearches every one with t4 can do.

This will mean that people with t4 will get stronger and stronger and the players who dont have to cash to p2p (pay to play) have to get slaugtherd even more. There is no way that if someone decides to speed up the whole process and yes this will happen. To win over a person who will do this. The zones will start to go more empty then they already are and there is no fun in the game for players who can never compeet with those players and have to shield every day.

My self are on the point of quiting the game because this is a investment that will never end. I got a 200m acc with t4 almost all production and evertything done. But this is just killing my modd to keep playing. The rallys off other will keep getting stronger and so will there single hits. So i guess if players decide to keep p2p to win it will be mutch more exspansive so good for t4f but not fair for those who cant p2p and alsways have to stay shielded.

So comunity how do you guys feel about this????????

Excuse me for the grammer i am dutch.

With kind regards,

Foxie114
    Zone97

P.s. There is also the thing my packs did go from €83,49 to €109'99 for the same vallue off packs.
    Last edited by Jos de Poorter; 08-16-2016 at 08:57 AM.

I think we're at the point where t4f decided to not attract any new players to the game and grind money from the big spenders who already invested to much to just walk away. They're launching a new title and my guess is that most of the money will go into advertising and "hype up" that game. Very rarely if ever have we seen any balancing updates to the game. Commonly on other games you often see the developers adding elements that's not depended on power or spending power at this stage of the game. Unfortunately this isn't the case with t4f. I very much don't think we should be talking about them as "game developers" in the same sense as we might do with other companies producing games. They are not interesting in making a great product or keeping a dialogue with their players. This is a money making opportunity for them and that's all there is. There strategy is to spend heavily on marketing and tease with new "soon to be released" feutures such as the cementary, war factory, fortress cannon and so on. My advise would be, don't spend any cash on this game unless you think it's worth it for the temporarily kick from gaining power and rep. It won't make the game better and there is no bigger goal to strive for. In all fairness it's a free to play game and how much you think it's worth is totally up to you. From a fairly objective perspective I would say t4f games and Invasion in particular is among the less value for money. This is of course in my own very humble opinion and everyone will play the game as they choose.

They don't listen to the players. It does seem all about the money. They take things away we liked and replace them with new features and gimmicks. The game is doomed��

If we ca lose troops by hitting these new terrorists, why must we need action points. I'm
    Not even going to go into the many things that upset me about their development of this game. Deaf ears and eyes full of money don't hear us. Tap4crap is what most of the people I know call the company. Cash is what is needed most in this game for research and production, yet cash is what is least rewarded. And the list goes on and on and on...

Although I do like seeing new research branches, I think some changes should be made about it. For one that new resource should not be purchasable. Since it holds some very powerful researches, it's only fair that it should not be bought. Instead, players should have to work hard to obtain the resource for that research.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Although I do like seeing new research branches, I think some changes should be made about it. For one that new resource should not be purchasable. Since it holds some very powerful researches, it's only fair that it should not be bought. Instead, players should have to work hard to obtain the resource for that research.
    I'm sorry, but I've never read so much rubbish within a forum till today. Invasion release new research, expensive that it is, it's only attainable if you're a t4 player, which makes it unfair to others, it's also rich in resources, resources that I've easily got within my farms, but harder for others.

The research times are getting to a point where it's just pointless. Invasion are copying Game of War in every aspect, but I question, why do the diamond packs remain the same?

To attract new research, you must increase the gold packs to offer much more in diamonds & speeds.

Unless you are happy in paying around £10k for T4, along with an extra £10k for the new research?

Tap don't like giving away better packs, as they don't like replying to their Customers.

Wouldn't it be a blow to Tap of both iTunes & Google Play investigated Tap with regards to Customer Care? Because let's face it, there's apps out there that haven't given proper responses to their customers and in turn they've been fined by the above to into the Millions.

Now, take some professional advice.

1. Listen to your customers.
    2. Increase the diamonds and speeds within packs.
    3. Think about what the customer want.
    4. Don't give ******** response's.