Thread: T4f why are you guys avoiding my guild in 127. We have sent you multiple mail in the

T4f why are you guys avoiding my guild in 127. We have sent you multiple mail in the

T4f you insist no one is cheating or hacking and we have proven otherwise multiple times. I've mailed you several different times this past week and yet to get a reply. We have proven people are hacking and using bots. We have proven that they are using those bots in 127 to crash everyone's game. We have sent you several screenshots. In fact I have another one of his line acct advertising that he sells the not ACCTS but yet some how you people can't seem to find any wrong doing. Which proves you either favor the Chinese doing it or you just truly don't care. Either way something will be done. Either you fix it or we will get refunded by apple/Google. We don't pay for you to allow people to cheat and hack the system.

Your friendly asshole from 127

I'm curious if there was a response yet from t4f. We have run into similar issues in Zone 63.

You haven't got a response yet because Tap don't care about these issues, all they want to do is make as much money out of us as possible!