Thread: How is it possible to be governor in 4zones

Post How is it possible to be governor in 4zones

Hi how come 3P! Story of3persons Guild the r5 can be governor in 4 zones I smell cheating going on this guild is in charge of the T16 lv3 council thanks

Read Chinese conspiricy, Chinese are allowed to jump from zone to zone with any level base they have including lvl21 with 100 mil power. This is how they dominate the game, we are being taken for a ride.

Lol... when Top Territory started i notice him and posted Pic on official game Fb ... but it looks like no respond for me hahah

PoST link:
    link
    .......██☢██████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃,,,,,▃ You only LOSE when you refuse to stand up
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade
    I█████████████████]. Stand Up and Fight

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

If you have multiple accounts, you are able to have them in the same guild even though they are across guilds. You just need to take the monument of those zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    If you have multiple accounts, you are able to have them in the same guild even though they are across guilds. You just need to take the monument of those zones.
    Hi Zach ...
    its been in my mind since long ago but i can`t figure it out.
    Lets say we have player A governor in Guild AC and a Player B governor in guild BC ...
    the moment one of them leave the guild the government will be transferred to the new Rank 5 in the ruling guild .. so both AC and BC will loose government if they changed guild ..
    -for occupying monument in ZVZ you will have the the other zone monument until next fight on it ... in this fight monument will be empty cuz the player aren`t in the same zone as monument ... ZvZ is every 14 day so 3 more monument is like more than month and a half ... how did they protect the monuments in all this zons while thyre out of the zone ?
    i just wonna try it out ... but i can`t figure how .
    .......██☢██████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃,,,,,▃ You only LOSE when you refuse to stand up
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade
    I█████████████████]. Stand Up and Fight

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...