Thread: No notification

No notification

I was on my account and had no notification of a scout a rally another scout anther attack. As such i lost 1.28 mil t3 troops. I would reallynlike those back and also would like to know why i didnt recive any notification ever. I am vip 8 name is Dradmer War z86. I really enjoy playing this game but when the game doesnt do what it is supposed to to it is crazy frusturating especially when it comes to a loss that big. Please help.

Have you checked settings to make sure those settings are correctly set?
    May the Force be with you

Yes i had scouting and attacks selected which i why i was upset. This isnt the first time this has happend. But this time i lost almost everything. I know its a known issue. And i know you can fix it. I have spent a crap ton of money on this game to the tune of 3 vip eights and six vip 3s and a vip 4. All i ask is you help me when your game messes up. I would love to continue to spend money. Thanks

T4f really just going to ignore me. One question and thatsbit huh no fix no resolution no help. Lost months of work because your game glitched please resopond please help me rebuild thanks

Kinda glad I'm not the only one that hasn't been getting notices or I get them almost 10 minutes after the attack happened, and yet tap chooses to insult further by say all they can do is give me a couple small items, not nearly what I would need to recover, not even enough for 1 run of troops. Poor customer service.

For weeks I have not received war notifications. I have checked settings reinstalled etc.... pls fix. Tired of rebuilding.

Hey Johnny, droid or iOS?

ρнαямαкση

If you would like to join the Invasion Events Chats on Line, please message me your Line ID and for which language speaking community (E.g., English, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, etc.)

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Angry Same thing worst lost

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Scarpino View Post
    I was on my account and had no notification of a scout a rally another scout anther attack. As such i lost 1.28 mil t3 troops. I would reallynlike those back and also would like to know why i didnt recive any notification ever. I am vip 8 name is Dradmer War z86. I really enjoy playing this game but when the game doesnt do what it is supposed to to it is crazy frusturating especially when it comes to a loss that big. Please help.
    I'm happy to see i'm not the only one on this. I lost 100M power 3.3m troops and t4f tells me its my fault but now i can see the do the same to everyone!! i look on my phone and everything was ok the only thing i understand its they never made mistake. They recommend me to put shield next time but Im supposed to have a notification and nothing the cs tell me they send the push so its your prob. I'm not so stupid but if i try to put chat notification with war i receive everything but war only nothing work so they have to make correction and giving back my troops. I only receive im sorry its clear they have a problem with android push and notification