Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guild me ever contribution

Guild me ever contribution

Ive already mailed customer support twice about this issue. So far, two weeks and no reply.

In guild info under member rankings, there is a tab for contributions. I was top in my guild with over 8 million points. I haven't left guild or changed anything. My points are now at around 1 million. I'm not number 1 anymore. Looks as though my points were the only ones that changed.

What happened to my points? Why did they go lower? Since you give statistics and points, they are important to me. Please help me with this and put my points back where they should be

And no, restarting does nothing, and I have already contacted customer service about his twice. No response.

[U M]Tooter Turtle zone 60

Oops. Title was supposed to be guild member contributions

Tap. Why are you not responding to this or my two emails?

Hi James

Sorry to hear about that. I was about to say did you move guilds (but you have already stated you havent) Second thing, If you are referring member rankings (not to be confused with donation history) This is the most irrelevant and most bugged ranking in the game. The contributions of many players dont add up. I have farms in my guild that only get logged in once a week having more contribution points than my main account.

My question is, HOW does the system work out contribution points? and how is it possible that an account that hasnt even logged in get contribution points? What is the purpose of these rankings and how do you accumulate contribution points from which daily activity? Is there any rewards for this apart from bragging rights? Problem here is, if the ranking is bugged, it makes bragging rights flawed lol
    May the Force be with you

I see what you mean Mo. At least some contact from tap would be appreciated. They keep adding more content to a game they haven't even fixed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by James Clemens View Post
    I see what you mean Mo. At least some contact from tap would be appreciated. They keep adding more content to a game they haven't even fixed yet.
    Have you received a reply from the CS team yet? Since you didn't leave the guild you should still have your points. Since it was most likely a server error shey should be able to refund them to you.

No response at all for my two mails😩

Guild contribution based on guild mission you do and your power+"guild help sent" ... i`ve changed the guild many times and did many things ... lowest amount for me was 2 million when i got destroyed and zeroed ... but as my power raised up my amount did it too...
    i hope this info helps you
    .......██☢██████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃,,,,,▃ You only LOSE when you refuse to stand up
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade
    I█████████████████]. Stand Up and Fight

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by James Clemens View Post
    Oops. Title was supposed to be guild member contributions
    Hi James. Do you mind telling me your current in game name? I will check on your mails for you.

My current in game name is [U M]Tooter Turtle. Thank you