Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost troops after update..

Lost troops after update..

Hello T4F and thanks for your update, I really liked it, even I didnt!!! WHY YOU ALWAYS DO UPDATES WHEN ABOUT PVP TO START????
    I lost 900k t3, that was build hardly because of your update! Every 10 minutes getting kicked from game even is not my internet connection or something else. I teleported away from enemy hive with random teleport and my game frooze I had to turn off and turn on again but it didnt worked!! It freezed at 78% two times! After I got on I already been attacked and lost 900k troops!
    I know you will say we cant found any problem it might was ur internet connection or you will say something else or even ignore me.
    I want my troops back, if I dont get them back i will quit and get a court and complain about ur game and get my money back. I'm not making u scared or something, is just getting boring when you make updates about pvp to start and after these stuff happen u get zeroed after building lot of times...
    I hope u replay...

Zvz is tommorow and i will have no troops to attack whats fun of that? U should give me back 850k t3...

Still no answer? Welll is not good...

Send a ticket to the support team and they will check the account logs for you. Although, most of the time it is usually an issue with the phone/internet connection in these situations.

I already said is not phone or internet connection, because lot of my friends in guild had same problem!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dei Mantas View Post
    How do i do that?
    Hello Dei. Sorry for your lose. Have you emailed our support team to seek for help?

Yes i got replay, but he is not helping me.

"Send a ticket to the support team and they will check the account logs for you. Although, most of the time it is usually an issue with the phone/internet connection in these situations."

And this guy claims he's nOT on t4fs payroll 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Send a ticket to the support team and they will check the account logs for you. Although, most of the time it is usually an issue with the phone/internet connection in these situations.
    Zach, why do you always support T4F, do you actually know what is going on with this game...try reading some other posts in the section before writing stupid replies like that, it isn't the internet or WiFi, its the useless update - AGAIN.