Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Still newbie cleanup

  1. #1

    Still newbie cleanup

    The zones are littered with newbies who don't play after a first try. After not playing for a week or so players not in a guild and below a certain level should be removed from the game.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
    The zones are littered with newbies who don't play after a first try. After not playing for a week or so players not in a guild and below a certain level should be removed from the game.
    The players who test the game and leave will be not deleted but will be removed from the map automatically if they haven't signed in for a certain amount of time. There accounts are NOT DELETED but the HQ (base) is removed from the map. And when they log back in they can continiue from where they stopped.

    Hope this helps

  3. #3
    YES, It is exactly...
    Quote Originally Posted by D3vil5ro53 View Post
    The players who test the game and leave will be not deleted but will be removed from the map automatically if they haven't signed in for a certain amount of time. There accounts are NOT DELETED but the HQ (base) is removed from the map. And when they log back in they can continiue from where they stopped.

    Hope this helps

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyzarine View Post
    YES, It is exactly...
    Sorry my bad (wanted to but this allso in the post but a bit sleepy still) but this feature is allready in the game. The only thing i dont know what the time for the remove is. But i think its 4 weeks.

  5. #5
    Well, according to the HQ Level. the lower your HQ level is , the faster your base will be removed when you offline...hope my answer can helps you
    Quote Originally Posted by D3vil5ro53 View Post
    Sorry my bad (wanted to but this allso in the post but a bit sleepy still) but this feature is allready in the game. The only thing i dont know what the time for the remove is. But i think its 4 weeks.

  6. #6
    Oh good. This same issue was a kind of side problem for expanding in my guild.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •