Thread: People leaving game..

People leaving game..

Hello t4f... lot of people where leaving game from our zone..
    Lot of peoples bases dissaperead and one of the accounts has 100M power...
    Is there any possibility to get that account if he is not answering and already not playing like 5months?

Quote Originally Posted by Dei Mantas View Post
    Hello t4f... lot of people where leaving game from our zone..
    Lot of peoples bases dissaperead and one of the accounts has 100M power...
    Is there any possibility to get that account if he is not answering and already not playing like 5months?
    Hello Dei. I am sorry that even ppl leave the game, but they still have the complete ownership of their accounts.

I understand, but his base is disaperead and he is not playing anymore, because someone said that he has health problems in life, so we would like to have it..

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hello Dei. I am sorry that even ppl leave the game, but they still have the complete ownership of their accounts.
    I believe they leave because tap 4 fun cant even listen to their player basis and ignoring their feedback .....thats why

Youll need to ask him for the account info you cant just be given the account

How? He has health issues and does not answer

Then you cant get his account i have one in my zone as well but for different reasons

You will not be able to obtain access to his account unless he is the one who gave you the information.