Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New upgrade in causing game to freeze up

New upgrade in causing game to freeze up

Since new upgrade the game locks up and will not allow refresh

Game will not exit either have to restart device...

Uninstalled and re installed twice also

Also, when clicking on diamond mine causes game to freeze

They need to fix this crap or I'm calling a lawyer and they will fix it for them there's to many people that spend a lot of money on here for them to not get it right

Bugs , bugs , bugs

-game freez anytime you drop windown with down or after call .... or you try to buy any pack as well !!!

- no more FB invitation.... freez when you start

- you dont see march counter as well

- device slow down a lot and heat up ( check on Samsung S7 edge and S5 too )

Its not update .... its money drain add ruin the game

Fix bugs first then add money content you ruin this game

ZvsZ in week day ? LOL you out of your mind people work or have schools

PVP during rebels event ? 👀 .... someone really have brain problem no doubt about that

Fix Bugs First. ..

.... yes Im spender ... a lot of money in few accounts

I have the same issues. Not able to play at all if I even move the map the game freezes. This better be fixed quickly. Not cool T4F not cool at all. And what where the T4F pepole thinking making ZVZ on a weekday? That has to be the stupidest move I have ever seen.

😡😡😡 I'm really considering quitting this game... It's impossible to play like this...

I see I am not the only one. T4F, listen you should really test your updates before you release them. These problems happen after every update. It is bothersome to your paying customers to go through this not just sometimes but every time. As a paying customer I beg you do not allow it to happen again. If it is not broke do not break it and then you will not have to fix it. How many people have complained about the day zvz was on? Not broke! Everything has been running smooth. And then the update. Now everything is broken. Are you people at T4F bored and just creating work for yourselves? I have played other T4F games and this is the only one I have had this many issues with. If you need testers I am sure there are many willing to get paid to play.

HavocHound
    Z16 D*5

And still no response from T4F either, that's another thing that winds every one up, that lack of service.....