Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game is now Ruined!

Exclamation Game is now Ruined!

Well, tap4fun have now and truly shoved the knife in and twisted it. I doubt a mod will read this nor the developers themselves.

Why change the scheduling just to suit the Asian players? How about create two separate servers so both parties are happy.

Why do the Chinese get FREE Packs, D20, Diamonds, Speeds blah blah blah when the rest of us have to Pay?

You have truly ruined a once good application, and the thing that makes me laugh the most to the point of insanity, is that you favour the Chinese players over everyone else, your bullshit 'Customer Services' is the WORST than any application out there - absolutely pathetic.

New Research comes out, only obtainable to either attacking these 'Elite Rebels' or purchasing packs - these new Officers that get released, only obtainable by spending 'X' amount of diamonds through events and such.

I take it when you finally release the Graveyard, you'll copy Game of War and state that you need to spend another 300k diamonds in order to get it to lvl 21.

You don't care about anyone aside from profit. Because of your new scheduling, the only players that can work it are the Chinese, and now everyone else are fucked.

It's just a shame that you can't unbind from Facebook in order to sell your account - because you've lost this player already.

Oh, and I've noticed you're changing the PVP points as well, so no more can you damage a unit in order to get points, you have to just kill them - so what do you do in an already dying zone? Slaughter them completely? Pathetic.

Your application and company are an absolute joke.

Attack Wave

Quote Originally Posted by Antony James Wheeler View Post
    Well, tap4fun have now and truly shoved the knife in and twisted it. I doubt a mod will read this nor the developers themselves.

Why change the scheduling just to suit the Asian players? How about create two separate servers so both parties are happy.

Why do the Chinese get FREE Packs, D20, Diamonds, Speeds blah blah blah when the rest of us have to Pay?

You have truly ruined a once good application, and the thing that makes me laugh the most to the point of insanity, is that you favour the Chinese players over everyone else, your bullshit 'Customer Services' is the WORST than any application out there - absolutely pathetic.

New Research comes out, only obtainable to either attacking these 'Elite Rebels' or purchasing packs - these new Officers that get released, only obtainable by spending 'X' amount of diamonds through events and such.

I take it when you finally release the Graveyard, you'll copy Game of War and state that you need to spend another 300k diamonds in order to get it to lvl 21.

You don't care about anyone aside from profit. Because of your new scheduling, the only players that can work it are the Chinese, and now everyone else are fucked.

It's just a shame that you can't unbind from Facebook in order to sell your account - because you've lost this player already.

Oh, and I've noticed you're changing the PVP points as well, so no more can you damage a unit in order to get points, you have to just kill them - so what do you do in an already dying zone? Slaughter them completely? Pathetic.

Your application and company are an absolute joke.

Attack Wave
    Lets see where I can start with this one. You have a ton of assumptions in this post. These may be your opinions, but it does not speak for every player. Saying they changed the event times for Asian players is false. Chinese players do not receive any advantage over other players from Tap4Fun.

Customer service can be a pain for some, but this is just because of the language barrier. They do try their hardest to help every single player. You would be surprised how many tickets they have to deal with daily.

What about they way they added the new resource? Do you have anything to suggest about it? It allows players who don't want to buy the resource to obtain it.

Ya know, there is probably a good reason they don't allow everyone to unbind their account. If you didn't know selling your account is against the rules, and selling it just results in a ban.

Overall, if you have suggestions about how the game could be changed then feel free to share. I can assure you I will send it to the developers. But coming on the forums complaining about things that bother you does not make anything better.

Funny you should say that, as I've seen proof.

All of the previous schedules have changed. PvP during rebels, care to explain?

New research available, but at a cost to either troops or your bank balance.

Perhaps you should read Apples T&C for developers should a user wish to sell their account.

Also, may I add, if you don't think other users aren't upset like I am, perhaps you should view the forum posts by other players about the schedules.

Funny you should say that, as I've seen proof.

All of the previous schedules have changed. PvP during rebels, care to explain?

New research available, but at a cost to either troops or your bank balance.

Perhaps you should read Apples T&C for developers should a user wish to sell their account.
    It's understandable that some players are upset that times of events have changed. Think of it this way, most of their players and income are from China. So it would be sense for them to make small changes to grow their business.

And its advanced research. Its meant to be something for the player who has already got their accounts to high levels. So sacrificing some troops shouldn't be too big of a deal to become more powerful.

Perhaps you should read T4F's Terms of Service here for proof: http://www.tap4fun.com/tos/
    Last edited by Zach; 09-26-2016 at 04:16 PM.

So now you say it's changed because of Chinese players when before you denied it.

Funny how 90% of its income were from Western users than the Chinese, but since the Chinese have invaded every possible zone, you've changed the dates and times to suit those than keep it the same for the westerners that have already pumped thousands into each account - brilliant.

So now you say it's changed because of Chinese players when before you denied it.

Funny how 90% of its income were from Western users than the Chinese, but since the Chinese have invaded every possible zone, you've changed the dates and times to suit those than keep it the same for the westerners that have already pumped thousands into each account - brilliant.
    The only reason I denied it was because I did not know the reason, and the reason makes sense.

Listen, I don't speak for taps decisions, so I don't know every reason. Now do I agree with the event time changes? No. But that doesn't mean its better for them to do as a business standpoint.

These are the terms of service you can find through the in game menu, which are different to the ones you post Zach. Which 1 do we agree too?