Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game is now Ruined!

Both sets apply. One is the general Tap4Fun terms of service that you agree to playing any Tap4Fun game. The invasion ones are the specific ones that apply to when you play Invasion.

I read this and laught so much ....

Of course they try to drain from us as much as they can

Of course all this add unbalance the game

Its pay to win not play for free

They not listen they not answer. .. they just watch people still buy or not

New zones are open one by one when old r dead .. lost if people quit play cos of this " improvments" they add

Now will be another one wave for quiting

Its it true they favorite chines ? Of course they r and if anyone tell otherwise its moron or think we r morons to not get it whats going on

Look at chines forum .. empty , no post , nothing ... why ? Dont need to answer on that i think

All people from EU or US who r use to normal customer service not understand how can that be ... lol welcome boys and girls in wild east where no one cares . They already hot your money so you can quit new players/spenders will come if they will cos for now deep pocket can kill all zone without any problem after advance reasearch was added

If they not switch this new "update" .. lol ... i expect a hugh demand for refound in apple store and Google Play ... again Apple will remove game from offer and maybe Google will do the same we will see soon

After a year of this new "gizmos" they add no improvement in game play, lags and tons of bugs ( they call it game ? Its open beta not final product) and just hilarious refound for losses cos of game bugs i decide to wait last time if they not turn back gift in normal lvl i will demand refounds for all i spend in this game (and was a lot in all accounts ) and as i see a loooooooot of old player will do same or already start doing this .

I see a rage in FB but seems they dont care ( just only looks income r stay in same lvl or drop ) and like always dont answer or answer with round words ... improvement

Its joke not improve game but add only nee stuff for buy ... just a bad joke

So i wish you all they rethink but sorry i dont belive it they never did till game will die ...

Good luck to all

Dear Zach,

The new update regarding the new VIP level for gifting is actually illegal in most western countries, and after speaking to Apple via the mobile phone, they too have agreed it's illegal.

Please get one of your developers to reply to this post immediately, and not one of your typical dibolical responses. Many older zone players are loosing patience with the typical computer generated replies when tap get involved.

How would Tap respond when many players finally get fed up with Invasion and get a full refund direct from both Apple & Google?

Also, one of my friends in China did some work for me, he downloaded invasion and sent me screen shots of all the mighty offers they Chinese get than those of western players. This to me is unfair, unprofessional, pathetic and stupid.

From what we see, it's like "Screw everyone else, the Chinese spend more so we'll favour them over everyone else" - Well, the joke will be on you when the westerners decide to go for a full refund that'll cost Tap Hundreads of Millions. Oh the irony eh?

Anthony, I'm not 100% sure but from what I read about a month ago about Chinese getting larger bang for the buck in the new zones, this offer is made to everyone whom opens accounts in new zones to bring them into the game. Newer zones get better deals. I don't know this for sure because I've never opened a new account in a newer zone. Maybe try it and compare the deals you get to the one you said your Asian friend got.
    And by all means I am definitely NOT on Tap4💩 side!

Quote Originally Posted by Antony James Wheeler View Post
    Dear Zach,

The new update regarding the new VIP level for gifting is actually illegal in most western countries, and after speaking to Apple via the mobile phone, they too have agreed it's illegal.

Please get one of your developers to reply to this post immediately, and not one of your typical dibolical responses. Many older zone players are loosing patience with the typical computer generated replies when tap get involved.

How would Tap respond when many players finally get fed up with Invasion and get a full refund direct from both Apple & Google?

Also, one of my friends in China did some work for me, he downloaded invasion and sent me screen shots of all the mighty offers they Chinese get than those of western players. This to me is unfair, unprofessional, pathetic and stupid.

From what we see, it's like "Screw everyone else, the Chinese spend more so we'll favour them over everyone else" - Well, the joke will be on you when the westerners decide to go for a full refund that'll cost Tap Hundreads of Millions. Oh the irony eh?
    From what I have been told this is what will be staying. The change was apparently due to a massive amount of players abusing the trading system over numerous accounts to hoard resources and diamonds and then selling them for real cash.

Of course I do not agree with the change, but the most I can do is keep telling them alternatives or asking to switch the update back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    From what I have been told this is what will be staying. The change was apparently due to a massive amount of players abusing the trading system over numerous accounts to hoard resources and diamonds and then selling them for real cash.

Of course I do not agree with the change, but the most I can do is keep telling them alternatives or asking to switch the update back.
    Well, both Apple & Google play have said its illegal to make such changes as it breaks laws within western countries, so now that players are getting refunds from both parties, Tap4fun can now dedicate themselves with Asian players only.

Was once a good game, but now it's shit.

Its not our foults chines sells rss or deal wity gift . I see only this spam from china boys .

It was easy to do rise the lvl of the base and vip but first you must agree for such changes or get option to quit with full refound that how it works in every legit country

For me all this explanation its bull . How many people cheat ? 10 , 20 , 100 ? Lmao just remove accounts ... simple

I play a lot in comp play for free and normal games like CS:GO and they telling about cheaters ? Hahaha its bad joke
    I dont spot even promil of cheaters here compare to any other computer online games

Its not about improvments cos this people buy daimonds as well for their farms .... no no no
    They want from all legal player who have Vip 3 money to raise bases to Vip 5 ... its double money please count

All this story its just only smoke for our eyes to hide the true

But as i wrote before most people i know already ask for refound for this game and Google its under procedure to do this ( a lot of people r asking for )

In my zone all top players ask about it as far as i know its Vip 9 to Vip 12 ... amount each of them will be around 6 to 12 k USD for each person
    Only here they will lose 100 k USD and possibility to earn more ... lol this is call stupid greedy politics

But when Google and Apple start pays this refounds they will remove game from their stores i have no doubts about that

Will fast and painfull lesson ask how law works in normal country

I expect someone will be such not happy to take this company to court to get some extra cash for time he spend in this game and what is call non material losses from cheating company

This time its not daimonds free mind , this time its out invested money in this game and this is far way diferent story

Im glad so many people said enough ...

Bu the way did you see guys new boxes ? This with Nazi Symbols as German Unity Days ?

Absolutly fantastic idea to use Nazi Symbols congrats 👍👍👍... no comments ... im speachless

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Lets see where I can start with this one. You have a ton of assumptions in this post. These may be your opinions, but it does not speak for every player. Saying they changed the event times for Asian players is false. Chinese players do not receive any advantage over other players from Tap4Fun.

Customer service can be a pain for some, but this is just because of the language barrier. They do try their hardest to help every single player. You would be surprised how many tickets they have to deal with daily.

What about they way they added the new resource? Do you have anything to suggest about it? It allows players who don't want to buy the resource to obtain it.

Ya know, there is probably a good reason they don't allow everyone to unbind their account. If you didn't know selling your account is against the rules, and selling it just results in a ban.

Overall, if you have suggestions about how the game could be changed then feel free to share. I can assure you I will send it to the developers. But coming on the forums complaining about things that bother you does not make anything better.
    I have actually seen screenshots of CS telling someone the schedule change is to appease the Asian market.

Zach, t4f replied in multiple posts on FB and answered alot of player emails that the times was changed to suit the Asian players. They made no secret of that.

T4f is a big company, not a small indie gaming studio. If they lack the competence of English speaking staff for their customer service they should just hire that since they have the entire world as their market. Referring to a language barrier is nothing but a cheap trick used by alot of Chinese companies before t4f. It's a straight up lie.

I don't for a second believe there is any non bios mods on this forum. I belive all of you are just accounts used by t4f. You're supposed to represent the players. All you do is preaching the same BS as t4f does. Lie and stick your head in the sand to avoid sensitive subject. Then you wait and hope players will stop care.