Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone read this

Everyone read this

Dear Tap4Fun,

Raising the limit to gift from VIP3 to VIP5 account amounts to fraud. In the United States, courts have held that the purveyor using bait and switch operation may be subject to a lawsuit by customers for false advertising. In England and Wales bait and switch is banned under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. In Canada this tactic is illegal under the Competition Act.

I highly suggest giving the players of Invasion what you asked them to pay for in the first place. We paid for a product in which you are now taking it away from us. This is illegal and I and many players I associate with will not accept this.

Thank you for your consideration into this matter and I believe you will come to a fair judgement.

Maybe it's time to do the mass takedown reports? Not enough folks affected make the complaints, they sit idle. Don't be sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Zahniser View Post
    Maybe it's time to do the mass takedown reports? Not enough folks affected make the complaints, they sit idle. Don't be sheep.
    I took them down because they were all spam. One is enough for me to express your views to the developers. I do not need 20 of the same posts flooding the forums.

So many topics yet no replies from the actual developers - shocking.

Come on Zach, what are you trying to hide. They were not spam, they were numerous players expressing the same feeling. I guess that you or the t4f folks either don't appreciate the seriousness of this issue, which was compounded by the other recent changes.. or you don't care.

If you don't, that's ok, the Chinese folks that they favor, despite your assertions to the contrary, can... well... play with themselves.

We are folks that enjoy this game and would continue to play and spend, but not when t4f tries to perpetrate fraud on us.
    Soul Fire
    z54 Governor

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFire View Post
    Come on Zach, what are you trying to hide. They were not spam, they were numerous players expressing the same feeling. I guess that you or the t4f folks either don't appreciate the seriousness of this issue, which was compounded by the other recent changes.. or you don't care.

If you don't, that's ok, the Chinese folks that they favor, despite your assertions to the contrary, can... well... play with themselves.

We are folks that enjoy this game and would continue to play and spend, but not when t4f tries to perpetrate fraud on us.
    Im not trying to hide anything. It was literally about 10 posts by the same person with the same exact text. I find that to be a way to not get your response looked at.

As I said before, I am trying to get a response about this issue.

I posted so many threads because i was that pissed off that we never get any feedback from Tap, apart from that bullshit about cheaters exploiting the vip system, that it was the only thing to do.
    Thanks for banning me for 24 hours Zach, that time away from here was handy, as i had time to put formal complaints into google and apple. Oh, and i cancelled my last 4 payments to tap and am getting a refund in 5 days 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Wheeler View Post
    I posted so many threads because i was that pissed off that we never get any feedback from Tap, apart from that bullshit about cheaters exploiting the vip system, that it was the only thing to do.
    Thanks for banning me for 24 hours Zach, that time away from here was handy, as i had time to put formal complaints into google and apple. Oh, and i cancelled my last 4 payments to tap and am getting a refund in 5 days ��
    I'm glad that gave you time to realize spamming the forums helps no one in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I'm glad that gave you time to realize spamming the forums helps no one in this situation.
    Where in my reply did you get that impression Zach?

The best thing you can do is ditch the moderator title and join us in the fight for justice!

Its not happend he support company . In his place i will be very very careful now in answers . Many people r prepering to court and taking screens from everywhere for the future
    He as moderator represent company point of view as i see ( they not answer at all ) they pushing him to decrease topics and qtt of post about how "not happy" comunity are

I never saw in any game such poor comunication from devs even in worst p4f. I play BattlefieldPlay4free where all complains for comunication from Dice who was the developer but here its just disaster

So dear Zach or whatever who u are for real watch your words at list for this days some may take you as official word from t4f ...

good luck