Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everyone read this

I believe this would fall under "Theft of Services" and "Consumer Fraud".

I reached out to the Illinois Attorney Generals Office today, and they took all of my information and the information on T4F to forward it to an Investigator to decide whether or not T4F has defrauded Illinois Consumers. I had to give them a ton of paperwork and information. Receipts, screen shots, emails, etc. Hopefully that means that they are seeing this as valid complaint.

I hope they charge T4F with Consumer Fraud and force them to return every penny spent by Illinois Residents. The AG's Office in Illinois is very aggressive when it comes to consumer fraud.

I would suggest that everyone file a complaint with your states AG office. They are usually the ones that investigate and prosecute these cases.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

There in China not us so it's not fraud!

Sorry to say that the change of the VIP level for gift giving Is a bad move on tap part

It has taken me 3 months to get aults to VIP 3 and I will not spend the money to raise them to VIP 5
    As a retired person I do not have or see the point of spending money on them

I am the point where I am now looking for a new game to play
    Wasted sector 124

Quote Originally Posted by Lee E Shortall View Post
    They are selling goods/services inside the US. So they are bound to US laws. A judge could order a Google/Apple to refund 100% to all US customers if TAP is found guilty
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Quote Originally Posted by Lee E Shortall View Post
    Lee, Tap have broken Chinese consumer law as well...I think I'm right is saying they boke rule 9 from chapter 2. If your interested I posted the exact law on the Invasion Facebook page a while ago

I agree all tap4fun cares about is the people who spend thousands of dollars. People like myself who can not do that can not play this game and be competitive specially since they give the Chinese players huge advantages in this game. I enjoyed the game but have quit because the big spenders get big then want to attack everyone 24 7 so players like me can't survive and grow.

I agree. Bait and switch or fraud. Whatever you want to call it.

We're consumers --not kids, athletes, or military where when one or a few mess up EVERYONE must pay the price. It's ridiculous