Thread: Moving to Another Zone

Moving to Another Zone

-Moving to Another Zone-

Ok I know this has been brought up plenty of times before but I believe to help players and the game there should be a way to transfer to another zone even after the set HQ.

Now I do agree with limits as for new zones noone should be able to transfer to until a set time but all the old zones you should be able to transfer to another zone If you want instead of starting over.

I don't want to hear about it won't be fair because I started a new base in other zones to watch 1 or 2 ppl spend a lot of money to become the top player in that zone and a lot quicker then most think. So it's no different than having a big base from another zone pop up.

So my question would be why does it matter to transfer to another zone if you want so you don't have to start over?

Tap4Fun could make it where you can only transfer to another zone once a month or something like that and the player that wants to transfer would have to spend diamonds or buy a transfer pack to do so..... still make a profit from it and it would make more players happy because if they don't like their zone they could leave. A lot of players end up quiting if they don't like their zone because they don't want to start over again....

Another reason should be able to transfer zones because you have so many zones now it should not be a problem. Also there are multiple zones dieing off as we speak so why not open transfer so players will have more freedom to move around?

You could set a limit to how many ACTIVE players are allowed within each zone so the zones will not over flow and it will keep rotation for the other zones.

Tap4Fun I believe it's time to allow freedom for players to move so they will keep playing and you will keep players instead of losing players also it will help zones and help guilds when recruiting players from other zones.

In my opinion, I would still see it as being overpowered. Even if you have big spenders coming into a brand new zone, that doesn't compare to an account from like zone 1-10 with over 1 billion power. Most big spenders goal in new zones is to just get T4s and be overpowered. You already know that players from old zones have them, but instead they are completing advanced research which is a bit more over powered than T4s itself.

I agree so maybe just allow players to move to older zones than the one they are in. That way everyone will still have the option to move to other zones but it will keep older zone members from moving to new zones. Also can have a warning message once they move they will not be able to move back to that zone to make sure if thats what they really want to do.

What they need to do is a zvz and looser merges with the winning zone. Some zone have very few players left in their zone it only seems fair.

I don't know about making the losing zone merge with the winning one cause then sooner or later you will have a few zones with way to many players. I do agree with bringing life into older zones and even making it possible to move between zones.

Are we getting any closer on this, I messaged the developer on this topic and basically got on real comment on it, it's as though they don't want to know what people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Murton View Post
    Are we getting any closer on this, I messaged the developer on this topic and basically got on real comment on it, it's as though they don't want to know what people think.
    I feel like its something that will happen eventually, but for the time being I don't see it happening.

I hope this will happen soon. In out zone people are quitting the game because some players are bigger than complete guilds. Ofcourse it shouldn't be possible to go the a new zone, but to older One it should be possible.