Thread: Why had my complaint of a cheat been ignored

Why had my complaint of a cheat been ignored

T4F,

Zone 173 opened recently, within 3 days there was a Chinese player at 37 million power and HQ21, at 10 days he was 57 million in power.....he is now at 93 million after 22 days, don't tell me he isn't using a hack to get 99,000 diamonds a day...there is no way he could get that powerful that quick.

I sent a complaint via the game when the zone had been open for 11 days and i have heard nothing from you at all....

This player is clearly cheating and needs to be banned

Player: Guild [TZ ]
    Player name ykfzyd
    Zone 173

He is cheating, please get rid of him.

its not a cheat chinese players get diamonds for cheaper.

And what VIP level is he? Its no secret that newer zones have much better packs than those of older zones.

Well explain how he jumped 57 million in the last 8 hours then, he is cheating...........

I'm in the new zone with him Zach and our packs (Europe and US) are not cheap either...they are same price as zone that have been open 18 months.........i still have an account in another zone...

And why are Chinese players getting packs cheaper than everyone else......this is cheating by T4F then....

I am sending a complaint to Google play for a full refund....this is not how you run a business T4F

I did not say they were cheaper. Newer zones have better packs, like the actual contents of the packs are way higher than those compared of older zones. If he was willing to spend enough then he can definitely jump that much power.

Zach,

Seriously mate....he's cheating, everyone in the zone knows it and is leaving, it will be a dead zone...........but yet again T4F doesnt give a f****

Had enough of the bullshit on offer from T4F.... Google play refunding me over 500 pounds i've spent .....

You can grow fast in new zones packs are well good!

Quote Originally Posted by NormanD View Post
    Zach,

Seriously mate....he's cheating, everyone in the zone knows it and is leaving, it will be a dead zone...........but yet again T4F doesnt give a f****

Had enough of the bullshit on offer from T4F.... Google play refunding me over 500 pounds i've spent .....
    How are you so certain he is cheating? There are people in my zone that still drop $2000 to power up. Now think about that with the packs of a new zone. Its seriously not that uncommon.