Thread: T4F don't want to refund me !!!! STEALERS !!! 😡😡😡

Angry T4F don't want to refund me !!!! STEALERS !!! 😡😡😡

Well i'll explain it...

I bought some packs on my alts (farms), 4 exactly so wasted 400€ to make them VIP 5...then I gifted my main account with diamonds I bought on packs, so 400 gifts x 1.500 D20 but i only received 200 gifts...the others disappeared 😳😤.
    I thought it was a bug then I contacted the support on Game...guess what the answer is "we saw the 400 gifts but we can't refund you it's limited only to 200 gifts..." a joke ?!
    Now T4F is stealing directly without hidding anything ? Seriously ?! I didn'y ask to give me back my money...and I spent a lot on your game but he sure I won't spend any penny.
    At least give me back my 200 gifts which are missing...give me back 80.000 diamonds or 300.000 D20 on my main account please or I swear i'll file a complaint i'm serious you are stealers...I bought those packs so I bought those diamonds and I gifted my main account with those diamonds so we can say I bought those gifts too...it's my money i'm not begging just give me back my items !!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Well i'm gonna file a complaint at police now against you T4F you are thieves...don't want to refund my items I bought ? Nice you'll see

Yeah the gift center is maxed at 200, but really it's something they should return to you. It's not like you were taking advantage of anything.

Hopefully they relent. And hopefully you do t make that mistake again.

It's the right thing to do tap. What would it take you to return his stuff? A few clicks here and there is all.

Please become the customer service that you should be.

If he does it a second time, then that's on him. But an honest mistake like this shouldn't be punished. It's very easy for you to help this guy out. So please do it😉

Chill out a bit. Ill send this thread on up for you. Make sure you also send another support ticket.

Edit: I checked back with them and it seems like you're out of luck. Since the game clearly states that the rewards center only holds 200 items, they cannot return what was lost over 200.
    Last edited by Zach; 12-20-2016 at 05:40 AM.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Chill out a bit. Ill send this thread on up for you. Make sure you also send another support ticket.

Edit: I checked back with them and it seems like you're out of luck. Since the game clearly states that the rewards center only holds 200 items, they cannot return what was lost over 200.
    The problem is until the last update, few days ago, the Rewards Center could store well over 200 rewards...the last update fixed that, and no pop up to warn us 😓...no commercial gesture in view of the 400 € I spent and I won't talk about all the money I spent on this game. Sincerly just for that I won't spend anymore here...I feel defrauded for a limit that until then did not work, really disgusted i'm done 😞

He made a mistake. Tap can see that. He's not trying to defraud anybody. Frankly, I've only ever understood it to hold 200

All that aside. Doesn't tap KNOW what customer service is. He's not asking for a prize he didnt earn. He paid real money and had a lapse in judgement.

Giving him what he paid for is the right thing to do. Nobody else benefited from his mistake. They're VIRTUAL PRIZES. Surely they can overlook this on his first mistake and give give him the prizes that just went off into nowhere land. What would tap be losing?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post

Is this is enough to prove what I said about the Rewards Center ?!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0729.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	1090