Thread: Cannot load game

Cannot load game

when ever i try to load up the game on my phone it just gets stuck at 50%

1. 21st dec
    2. everytime i try to load up the game
    3. leave it for 30mins still dident load. then reinstalled the game still does not load
    5. Hickling zone85
    Last edited by Jon Smith; 12-22-2016 at 09:13 PM.

I am getting same problem and got pvp tomorrow so need access to shield account, did you get on eventually?, it goes to 50% then stop, wolverine 12 zone 75
    Can't even get to customer care to get help!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Rich View Post
    I am getting same problem and got pvp tomorrow so need access to shield account, did you get on eventually?, it goes to 50% then stop, wolverine 12 zone 75
    Can't even get to customer care to get help!
    thats the same problem i have and still cannot get on and cant get to customer service

Same with me. Constantly having to reconnect. Latest update has created lots of problems for people. Wouldn't be surprised if people lost many troops because of losing connection in the game

Btw. It's not my connection. It's happening to to too many people. It is server side problem --not customer side.

Quote Originally Posted by James Clemens View Post
    Same with me. Constantly having to reconnect. Latest update has created lots of problems for people. Wouldn't be surprised if people lost many troops because of losing connection in the game

Btw. It's not my connection. It's happening to to too many people. It is server side problem --not customer side.
    Your lucky i cant get on at all

I also am having this problem right before pvp same time it started 😦😦😦 I need help

Same with me. Im in zone 101. I can't load game from 4 days ago to now

Just contact customer support, I had the same issue before and they were able to resolve it. They should be able to walk you through it, make sure you inform them that it's not connection related - that'll save a lot of time.