Thread: Officier cookie

Officier cookie

I was in the 12th Extreme shooting speed up content. Normally i won 10 items for unlock the officier cookie.11-20 players must won 10 hats. But i saw in my account i dont have any items for officier?
    Whan can i do for take my prize??
    Thank tou
    Last edited by Cenk Barut; 12-23-2016 at 11:21 AM.

But did you get the minimum amount of points? I've been in too 10 before and didn't get my officer. I didn't realize I hadn't met the
    minimum point requirement.

There is a minimum requirement. Tap wont just give you an epic officer for cheap lol
    May the Force be with you

Quote Originally Posted by James Clemens View Post
    But did you get the minimum amount of points? I've been in too 10 before and didn't get my officer. I didn't realize I hadn't met the
    minimum point requirement.
    Yes of course. I spent 800k shooting token. Normally i was 12th place and i won 10 items.

800k chips dont reach the minimum requirement. I believe you need to spend a little over 1million chips to reach the bare minimum and you also need to be in front of other commanders who spent bare minimum too.

In all honesty, I wouldnt even attempt to try the shooting arena unless I can reach 10k points (around 2 million chips). Usually that enough for you to get at least a level 1 officer
    Any gaming issues, I'd be happy to help. PM ONLY!! ... No F.R. unless I have played against you in ZvZ

https://www.facebook.com/Selina.Diaz1987