Thread: [BUG] Officer page still bugged

Exclamation [BUG] Officer page still bugged

There is a crash bug on the Commander/officers page that has been active for many months. I expected it to be cleared everytime we have a game update but it STILL hasn't been addressed. This crash happens on any OS I have tried. I use an Ipad Pro & Ipad mini (updated to the latest iOS) and I also use an Huwaii P9 Android Smartphone and a Lenovo Tablet also on android.

A recreation of the bug can witness by the devs if they follow these points below:

1) Click on top left corner (avatar) to open the Officer page
    2) Click on special officer's to try to change from Giomi to Kelly or vice versa
    3) On some cases, if trying to change medals causes the game to crash and restart

Whats is it about the medals or officer changes that causes these crashes?

If anyone else experiences the same bug, please reply. Lets get them to take notice and figure out a fix
    Last edited by Mohammad Ahmed; 01-18-2017 at 04:58 AM.

I have the same problem when you click on commander you are kicked out of game I even made video of it if the error is not fixed I will send it to Apple and will apply for refund t4f never does something before one at the Apple announces never again I spend money in this game VIP 12 and always have problems that says it all
    Last edited by Kenan Eser; 01-19-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Mohammed ahmed Can you please contact me with i have contact with t4f technician you can send me maybe a video of how the game crashes my name in the Facebook is Kenan Eser has the same picture as here

Hello Kenan.. I will search you up
    May the Force be with you

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Ahmed View Post
    There is a crash bug on the Commander/officers page that has been active for many months. I expected it to be cleared everytime we have a game update but it STILL hasn't been addressed. This crash happens on any OS I have tried. I use an Ipad Pro & Ipad mini (updated to the latest iOS) and I also use an Huwaii P9 Android Smartphone and a Lenovo Tablet also on android.

A recreation of the bug can witness by the devs if they follow these points below:

1) Click on top left corner (avatar) to open the Officer page
    2) Click on special officer's to try to change from Giomi to Kelly or vice versa
    3) On some cases, if trying to change medals causes the game to crash and restart

Whats is it about the medals or officer changes that causes these crashes?

If anyone else experiences the same bug, please reply. Lets get them to take notice and figure out a fix
    Sorry for any troubles. Dear,for this situation, please copy your message here, and tap login the game, tap more>contact our CS, our CS will check more details for you.