Thread: Where are the Invasion Devs on this forum?

Angry Where are the Invasion Devs on this forum?

There are many bugs in the game lately and many posts on this forum yet we are posting them and no devs or anyone on the Invasion team feeding back the bugs to the devs to fix. This is unacceptable. We spend a lot of money on this game, surely they can hire a permanent staff member to read through forums and let devs know about issues we are facing in the game... right?

Please fix The facebook invites. We cant send FB invites out.
    Please fix the war sim errors (There has been many posts in the bug section about this)
    Please fix Officer page bug (Game restarts when trying to change special officers)
    Any gaming issues, I'd be happy to help. PM ONLY!! ... No F.R. unless I have played against you in ZvZ

https://www.facebook.com/Selina.Diaz1987

Quote Originally Posted by Selina DÃ az View Post
    There are many bugs in the game lately and many posts on this forum yet we are posting them and no devs or anyone on the Invasion team feeding back the bugs to the devs to fix. This is unacceptable. We spend a lot of money on this game, surely they can hire a permanent staff member to read through forums and let devs know about issues we are facing in the game... right?

Please fix The facebook invites. We cant send FB invites out.
    Please fix the war sim errors (There has been many posts in the bug section about this)
    Please fix Officer page bug (Game restarts when trying to change special officers)
    They do read the forums. They just don't really reply. I'm mainly the only one on here to try and figure out issues players have :/

Thats all good Zach, I know you're on here a lot but lets be honest here (no offence at all) but you have absolutely no power to make any changes. You probably feed issues back and its most likely left in a pile till they can figure out how to make changes to milk more money out of us.

Anyway.. sorry for the bluntness and hope you have a great day
    Any gaming issues, I'd be happy to help. PM ONLY!! ... No F.R. unless I have played against you in ZvZ

https://www.facebook.com/Selina.Diaz1987

Zach's a good guy, but amen to what you said Selina

Well i used 7000 diamonds at stainable treasure event 2 days before i got lot of rewards and orange officers stuf but when i was finished and went back to collect them and see what i have got iwas stunned that there was nothing to collect.
    These issues creating frustration.
    We are spending money and time to get nothing. .....
    😤😤😤

Quote Originally Posted by Selina DÃ az View Post
    Thats all good Zach, I know you're on here a lot but lets be honest here (no offence at all) but you have absolutely no power to make any changes. You probably feed issues back and its most likely left in a pile till they can figure out how to make changes to milk more money out of us.

Anyway.. sorry for the bluntness and hope you have a great day
    And you would be absolutely correct. I really only relay player issues and major bugs that have not been made apparent at the time.

I posted this on another thread but not sure if Invasion reads thats topic. Zach, please pass this idea on to the invasion team.

Invasion, You should make a new rule to STOP zones losing monument on purpose to reduce unit losses. This is a tactic deployed by zones who are scared to lose units or even try to defend the most important figure in game. I am seeing too many zones (in particular Zone 35) who purposely give up their monument without defending it because they want to save their units. Then for the rest of the day, they wont take any rallies, nor will they rally anyone. They will only take solo attacks which pretty much gives them the best advantage to win points. How is a zone supposed to win against ultra defensive and boring tactics like that? I literally logged off or farmed in ZvZ

1: I think monument rewards should increase to give it more value e.g. Higher % of boosts for unit building, fight boost and research boost.

2: If a zone loses monument, the winning zone should be allowed to freely enter the zone they beat for 3 days using a territory port and keep the monument overall for a week (This will put urgency for a zone to keep their monument at all times)

3: Additionally, the zone losing their monument should automatically lose 50 million points in ZvZ score.

I truly believe these changes should be made to make monument battles more exciting and also give more value to zone assets. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS
    May the Force be with you

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Ahmed View Post
    I posted this on another thread but not sure if Invasion reads thats topic. Zach, please pass this idea on to the invasion team.

Invasion, You should make a new rule to STOP zones losing monument on purpose to reduce unit losses. This is a tactic deployed by zones who are scared to lose units or even try to defend the most important figure in game. I am seeing too many zones (in particular Zone 35) who purposely give up their monument without defending it because they want to save their units. Then for the rest of the day, they wont take any rallies, nor will they rally anyone. They will only take solo attacks which pretty much gives them the best advantage to win points. How is a zone supposed to win against ultra defensive and boring tactics like that? I literally logged off or farmed in ZvZ

1: I think monument rewards should increase to give it more value e.g. Higher % of boosts for unit building, fight boost and research boost.

2: If a zone loses monument, the winning zone should be allowed to freely enter the zone they beat for 3 days using a territory port and keep the monument overall for a week (This will put urgency for a zone to keep their monument at all times)

3: Additionally, the zone losing their monument should automatically lose 50 million points in ZvZ score.

I truly believe these changes should be made to make monument battles more exciting and also give more value to zone assets. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS
    Dear commander, thank you so much for your suggestion. From the message we can tell that you really is a loyal player. No worry, I will make sure your voice will be heard and considered. But since the Invasion is a kind of a war game, any change of the battle date will cause big influences. Hence, we do need time to check wether those suggestion are available or not. Thank you again for making Invasion better.