Thread: Illegal resources and speeds

Illegal resources and speeds

I'm playing this game in various zones from about 1 year. Like every other player I have seen several players growing billions points in one night. In zone 322 I've been contacted by some player selling resources and speeds out of game. I have screenshots of every message this freak sent to me. So i reported the issue to the customer service in game, and here started a new comedy. Intact everyone knows that customer service never gives a true answer but this time they deserve a Nobel for their creativity in playing dirty: they said they cannot find that player in game! So I have a number of ideas on why a customer service would basically help the game cheaters and will report to both iTunes and Google as they are also damaged by such issues. Everyone do not spend one single dime in this game as we are all victims in a dirty situation.

Quote Originally Posted by 65BA View Post
    I'm playing this game in various zones from about 1 year. Like every other player I have seen several players growing billions points in one night. In zone 322 I've been contacted by some player selling resources and speeds out of game. I have screenshots of every message this freak sent to me. So i reported the issue to the customer service in game, and here started a new comedy. Intact everyone knows that customer service never gives a true answer but this time they deserve a Nobel for their creativity in playing dirty: they said they cannot find that player in game! So I have a number of ideas on why a customer service would basically help the game cheaters and will report to both iTunes and Google as they are also damaged by such issues. Everyone do not spend one single dime in this game as we are all victims in a dirty situation.
    Dear commander, after going through your message, we really appreciate your long-standing support for the past one year. Please no worry, anyone who broke the rules will not be tolerance at any level by Tap4fun. But before that, we do need your cooperation to find this guy out as there is a huge database, we may not so quickly to find the breaker. Hence, that's why our CS ask you for help. Dear, Please tap this guy's avatar, go to his file page, you will see the copy button besides his username. Please tap it and send to the in-game CS, then we will check further. TY

I see the same things happening every day. And if tap4fun wants to end it just look at the comments wall for each guild in every zone and you will see the players advertising selling of third party in game items. That is if they really care which is highly doubtful. Also I've mostly seen Chinese players doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuayb Khalouf View Post
    I see the same things happening every day. And if tap4fun wants to end it just look at the comments wall for each guild in every zone and you will see the players advertising selling of third party in game items. That is if they really care which is highly doubtful. Also I've mostly seen Chinese players doing this.
    If you did not know, when players do that they do not have the goal of selling you items from a 3rd party. The goal is to gain ones account information. There is no way for a player to sell in-game items to other players (unless they are meaning selling their account).