Thread: Server types needed

Server types needed

There should be created the option to play on a server where only English speakers from native English speaking countries. Also the same for China Japan Eu etc. There are to many problems with Chinese players who break rules in zone 200 million player attacking a 500k player out of PvP. I've been in several zones. They are prejudice and call all other players foreigners. They speak badly and call people names in zone chat. And tap4fun never does anything about it. If they don't create an option to move to different severs I leave this game and take my monthly spending somewhere else. I need to enjoy playing without the prejudice Chinese nationalist ruining the game and having war 24/7. Tap4fun I challenge you to take a in game survey to see how many people like me don't want to play with Chinese players anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuayb Khalouf View Post
    There should be created the option to play on a server where only English speakers from native English speaking countries. Also the same for China Japan Eu etc. There are to many problems with Chinese players who break rules in zone 200 million player attacking a 500k player out of PvP. I've been in several zones. They are prejudice and call all other players foreigners. They speak badly and call people names in zone chat. And tap4fun never does anything about it. If they don't create an option to move to different severs I leave this game and take my monthly spending somewhere else. I need to enjoy playing without the prejudice Chinese nationalist ruining the game and having war 24/7. Tap4fun I challenge you to take a in game survey to see how many people like me don't want to play with Chinese players anymore.
    Servers have flags listed as what country is in charge. Now I do not know about the newer zones, but the old zones follow what the zone flag is. That can always be an option to find a zone that you like, or if you make a new account you can hop zones 5 times to see if it is a fit for you. But you cant group all zones that have foreign players and brand them as rule breakers is a bit much in my opinion.