Thread: Abusive players

Abusive players

Hi,
    I play in zone 189 and a lot of our players r being bullied.
    The Chinese guild players don't respect the rules and attack 247.
    Pls do something otherwise u will loose a lot of players who r making your company richer.

Hi Mamu, if I'm understanding correctly, you're unhappy that the Chinese players do not respect the rules as defined by the governing guild in the zone?

If this is the case, I am sorry, but that is not something tap can enforce. The governing guild will need to work with the Chinese players towards a resolution. Zone rules are individual and as long as they do not break any ToS, the rules can be whatever the governing guild decides. It may come across as bullying, but they sound like they are playing the game of war and possibly taking advantage of weaker players. While I don't subscribe to this method of gaming, it violates no ToS to do so.

If I've misunderstood, please let me know, but it really sounds like players in z189 need to protect themselves a bit better

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Wrongfully reports needs to be fixed

Ive got a problem that needs fixed im the R5 in UA1 guild in zone 317 this problem happened 2 seperate times,im being falsely accused on reports that only been reporred out of anger towards my members and me and its only happened after our pvp..short story we usually sit back and shield at pvp we are a small guild but we still get hit sometimes but thats how pvp works well when this happens ill retaliate back with hits on the same guild who hit my members and ill catch some extras just to show we can play in pvp also..well ive had 2 reports on me and 1 on another member of mine because they are mad at us for hitting during pvp,,now i cant chat for 12 hours because im accused of bad language,,how is this allowed its not right in my book,if they cant handle pvp why even play,,something needs to be setup so no one can just send reports if they get mad over a game

Im sorry to hear about this bro,if it helps your not the only zone who goes through this.317 has went through this awhile so we as a zone fixed it for the most part..ill explain HC is the guild name of our bully lol but we all got together and did multiple things to get their attention like 1.we all during pvp became one team and put a beatdown on them,but didnt help much lol 2.we stopped participating as a whole in zvz and let them burn lol they felt our love alittle bit but again they still bullied some 3. Lol my favorite hahahaha we participated in zvz only against our government we helped other zone win that time they started to notice they are the problem 4. We participated in zvz again but helped our government to our best we can with no arguments or complaints we just worked together so well every single guild particpated and now its actually a zone we can enjoy for the most part,dont get me wrong their are still haters in government but we are a team now..dont give up brother yall can make peace just find out what works for them

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Thomas View Post
    Ive got a problem that needs fixed im the R5 in UA1 guild in zone 317 this problem happened 2 seperate times,im being falsely accused on reports that only been reporred out of anger towards my members and me and its only happened after our pvp..short story we usually sit back and shield at pvp we are a small guild but we still get hit sometimes but thats how pvp works well when this happens ill retaliate back with hits on the same guild who hit my members and ill catch some extras just to show we can play in pvp also..well ive had 2 reports on me and 1 on another member of mine because they are mad at us for hitting during pvp,,now i cant chat for 12 hours because im accused of bad language,,how is this allowed its not right in my book,if they cant handle pvp why even play,,something needs to be setup so no one can just send reports if they get mad over a game
    The enemy being able to handle PVP has nothing to do with you being reported in chat. There are still chat rules that you have to follow, doing better in PVP does not mean you're going to be wrongfully reported and punished.

Now, if you beleive you were punished wrongfully (Didn't actually say anything bad in chat) then send me a PM and I will check it for you.

Actually what I was going to say. They can't report you if you don't say anything reportable in zc. If they get you worked up to where you use abusive language in zc, that's on you