Thread: Confusing... Can't find my team members

Confusing... Can't find my team members

I started a chat room just for my guild I want just my team members in the chat rooms. Unfortunately some of my team members can't be found there are other members throughout your game in different zones that have the same name as my commanders, and my team members, but you absolutely will not allow the same call letters for a different Guild or the same name a different Zone skills come on fix this problem please.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Dlugoss View Post
    I started a chat room just for my guild I want just my team members in the chat rooms. Unfortunately some of my team members can't be found there are other members throughout your game in different zones that have the same name as my commanders, and my team members, but you absolutely will not allow the same call letters for a different Guild or the same name a different Zone skills come on fix this problem please.
    There are still some glitches in private chats that are being worked on. As far as the same names, that goes back to when the game was first released. There were ways to copy names such as adding a space in a name. Although this has been fixed, people still have names like this which make it hard to find.