Thread: My friend complain T4F not responsibilty

My friend complain T4F not responsibilty

Family invasion players do not continue investing their money in this game Tap4Fun is not responsible zone players 115 with problems to enter the game reported problems a week ago so zvz arrived and the barracks were destroyed without being able to do anything the lost Were big power S4 troops and resources now tap4fun returns nothing give you a misery so that you continue to spend your money I am vip9 and I have been here almost two years I only returned 2,700 suv when I lost more than 770,000 S4 suv Mantis 770,000 S4 bear tanks Polar 770,000 S4 helicopter Vultures and a power of more than 181,000,000 due to facebook and Tap4fun if they do not return the total of the losses is responsibility of Tap4Fun when they make update they give protection to all of them can give protection when there reports of problems I I begged you to please put me on protection to avoid this situation I was not given protection this can happen to anyone E the many players we spend our money for them I ask all the players to join us in this claim or stop their activities that is returned total lost when it is due to technical problems I hope the support of all thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesica Stone View Post
    Family invasion players do not continue investing their money in this game Tap4Fun is not responsible zone players 115 with problems to enter the game reported problems a week ago so zvz arrived and the barracks were destroyed without being able to do anything the lost Were big power S4 troops and resources now tap4fun returns nothing give you a misery so that you continue to spend your money I am vip9 and I have been here almost two years I only returned 2,700 suv when I lost more than 770,000 S4 suv Mantis 770,000 S4 bear tanks Polar 770,000 S4 helicopter Vultures and a power of more than 181,000,000 due to facebook and Tap4fun if they do not return the total of the losses is responsibility of Tap4Fun when they make update they give protection to all of them can give protection when there reports of problems I I begged you to please put me on protection to avoid this situation I was not given protection this can happen to anyone E the many players we spend our money for them I ask all the players to join us in this claim or stop their activities that is returned total lost when it is due to technical problems I hope the support of all thanks
    Dear commander, sincerely apology for any troubles. Could you please give me your username and zone number in-game or user ID so that I can check more details to help you further

By the way, dear Jesica, according to the CS rules, every massage from our Customer needs to be replied. But like you know, Invasion is kind of a game involving players all over the world. So, sometimes, the reply message maybe not so quickly. I do understand your feeling, but please trust us, we will help you out finally.

:P

That reply is a bold face lie!!!
    Same thing happened to me, when t4f had their big Facebook issue.
    I could not login for over a wk. Lost 2mil troops & only recovered just under 300k from garages.
    Sent tap4fun repeated mags, not 1 time!!! Did i get response or obviously my losses replaced.
    Tap4fun is all about $$$ & favor Chinese 90% discount price break in packs.
    This game is absolutely lopsided, cheats, hackers, & no mod. Ruin this game.

In addition to last comment.
    Just yesterday, during tvt.

Activated 24 hour shield.
    Within 2 hours my shield dropped.

There was no enemy activity to forcedrop my shield. It just failed 22hrs early.

Luckily! I saw it.
    And was able to reshield.

This has happened to me at least 10 times during my multiple years playing this game.
    Has also happened many times to many other ppl.

If i wouldn't have seen my bubble drop, i would of lost over 2mil troops.

Obviously Not acceptable!

That is just 1 of many problems, that need to be fixed if Chinese Dev doesn't want this game to die.
    Many zones are dead for these issues & many others.
    Buyer beware!!!!

Hi Wolf,

Tap's stance on this issue is that it is a user error. Granted this will be the case some of the time, but I don't believe it to be all of the time.

I will continue to stress to tap that this issue needs further investigation, but in the meantime, it is imperative that players take steps to protect their time and monetary investment.

I have written up this guide for bubbling during TvT. Pls share as widely as possible.

When you bubble before/during TvT, it is best to reboot the game once or twice to ensure your shield is still there.

After you've ensured your shield is still there, start a screen video recorder if you have one (mobizen is top app you can dl for free) and capture the game date and time and then go to your boosts section and click into the shield section so you can clearly see the remaining time on the shield.

Then go to your Armoury → Info → More. Here you want to make sure you record your troop count. Stop the recording after this.

If you can't screen record, take ss of all the same things (time/date stamp; time remaining on shield; your rss on base; and your troop count).

Yes, I realize we shouldn't have to do this, but you may end up wishing you had.

Stay classy,

Pharmy z67

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"